Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

November 27, 2015

I used the Permanent Hem Bonding Strips for my beloved jeans that I love but always have to fold up when wearing. These strips does the trick and I can finally wear the jeans happily. Even after putting them into the wash they turned out fine.
    Provided free for review.

November 25, 2015

I received the bonding strips to try and it could not have come at a better time. I used it to hem a pair of pants which has last through a wash and dry cycle. I would definitely use these again since taking items to the cleaners for small hemming jobs can add up.

November 25, 2015

I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club. I found it very easy to use and had great results. I don't normally hem my pants myself, I normally take it to a tailor if I need something done, so I found this very much more cost effective. It really was easy to use as well! I would most definitely purchase this product again and would not hesitate to recommend to a friend. I have actually decided to carry it around in my car with me in case I or someone I'm with needs it in the future in a pinch!

November 25, 2015

I thought it worked pretty well for a hem that had fallen down on my pants.
    I am really tall, so I rarely need to hem pants,
    but if I had to, it would work great.
    Worked in a pinch!

November 25, 2015

These worked SO well for hemming my new curtains!
    They were just a little too long and I didn't have access to a sewing machine. I really couldn't fathom the thought of hand stitching them, so these came at the perfect time!
    They were easy to apply and are still holding strong today!

November 25, 2015

My husband bought a new suit for work and instead of taking his pants to the tailors to be hemmed right away, we decided to try the Bonding Strips. They were easy to use, and after 3 weeks my husband's pants are still hemmed. This is a great alternative to a tailor, especially if you don't have time to wait to get your pants back!

November 25, 2015

I am not a a girl who does sewing, I tend to send to my mother-in-law. These work great as it is a bit of a pain to get her to do my hemming!

November 24, 2015

I had recently updated my wardrobe with a few items including a new pair of jeans and they are about four inches too long. I hadn't gotten around to learning how to hem my own pants, so the Permanent Hem Bonding Strips were greatly appreciated! These felt durable and allowed me to wear my new jeans right away. This product is pretty much like having a personal tailor :)

November 24, 2015
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

When I received this product to review I had just the pants I needed to be fixed. I used this product and loved it! It was easy to use and is still holding in place even after many washes!

November 23, 2015

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

This is a great product. I have a pair of pants that I have been meaning to take to the tailor to have hemmed. I was able to use this tape to hem the pants myself. So far after having washed them the bond is still strong.

The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this!