Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Orange Scent Reviews

September 27, 2017

Amazing product

I love this! Leave it on for a bit and gently wipe off the soap scum. Works great and leaves a nice scent. I clean the tub, the glass shower and the sinks with this and everything shines like new. Just a little pricy!

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Scrubble bubbles is a can't go without on a daily basis after each showers is sprayed. The smell left in the shower is refreshing and helps alot to avoid moisture, cleans bacterials left as well.

March 13, 2017

Scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner is a regular item in my washroom. It cleans very well and I use it regularly. I have a dayhome so washroom needs to be cleaned Daily. Very impressed with this product.

March 10, 2017

I love the smell of this cleaner. It works well, and It is easy for my children to use.
    I know when they have cleaned because of the orange smell. Also the clean surfaces.
    It works on all areas that we have tried it. This stuff is great

February 24, 2017

But more pricey then some of the no name stuff but I love the smell and I like to spray it on whatever I'm cleaning and I can go do whatever and come back and I don't have to scrub like crazy because it's stuck on or didn't do its job ... Well worth it

August 09, 2016

I loved scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner orange scent when I had my old bathtub & shower, it cleaned better than any other product I tried, & I love the citrus smell, but unfortunately since updating my bathroom I have installed an acrylic tub/shower & you cannot use scrubbing bubbles on acrylic. Really wish they would change that because this product really is amazing at cleaning your bathroom!

March 09, 2016

This has an overpowering scent, and the orange in my opinion smells weird. I have used natural cleaners that are more pleasant and work better than this. It says 99% natural but I'm not sure if I believe that. If it is true, I still don't like the formula. Not a big fan of this cleaner, still haven't used up the bottle I have because I use any other cleaner before this one. (The main pic of this is wrong, the Orange bathroom cleaner comes in a windex style spray bottle, the pic is of the foaming spray bubbles, a different product.)

Updated On: March 09, 2016

This has an overpowering scent, and the orange in my opinion smells weird. I have used natural cleaners that are more pleasant and work better than this. It says 99% natural but I'm not sure if I believe that. If it is true, I still don't like the formula. Not a big fan of this cleaner, still haven't used up the bottle I have because I use any other cleaner before this one. (This product only comes in a windex style spray bottle, and is not the foaming bubbles as someone has posted a picture of)

February 17, 2016

Smells good and it didn't make my lungs hurt. Some cleaners are very intense but this particular scrubbing bubbles isn't to bad. With that being said it also does a good job at cleaning but I let it soak for 5 minutes before wiping.

February 10, 2016

J'utilise ce produit pour nettoyer la douche, il est facile d'utilisation, efficace, sent très bon, le prix est abordable et souvent il est à rabais ou en a des coupons.

February 10, 2016

Works awesome in the bathroom! Great for the tub and shower.
    Super user friendly. Turns out I am not crazy about the orange scent though.
    I see myself purchasing the scrubbing bubbles again but not this particular scent.