Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner With Color Power Technology Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

20 OZ, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner, With Color Power Technology, Color Power Foam Provides Visual Cues & Color Changing Formula Indicates Formula Is Working & Saves Unnecessary Scrubbing, The Color Foam Cleans As It Turns From Blue To White, Penetrating, Dissolving & Removing Soap Scum, Eliminating Odors As It Cleans.

May 25, 2017

This is the best bathroom cleaner I have been able to find I like that when you spray it it's blue and then when it's ready to clean it turns white and very easy to remove any toothpaste and grime from the bathroom

May 17, 2017

This is by far,the best product I've ever used for cleaning the Bathroom.Under my Bathroom sink you will find just about every cleaning product that Scrubbing Bubbles ever put out.I love and depend on a lot of their cleaners and now,they have come up with ,Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner With Color Power Technology.I love it.Just spray it on your Tub .Shower or whatever you want clean in the Bathroom.The Foamy spray comes out a dark Blue and changes to White when the cleaning is done and you just need to wipe.I love using this cleaner and the scent is not strong either.I recommend you give this product a try,I'm sure you won't regret doing it.I definitely will be buying this again and again.

April 28, 2017

Love this product. As a house keeper i use everything . Alot of places are worse then others and if they have not been cleaned in a long time its even harder to get scum and grim off shower walls and tubs. I spray this on and its blue , but it turns white when its ready to be wiped off. The scent also is very nice and its strong and harsh like bleach or other products. I use either the Mr.Clean eraser or Scotsbright Scrubber when i use Scrubbing Bubbles. This product makes it so much easier to clean this crap off. Seem to just wipe right out without having to really scrub. Would recommend to others and the price is great and affordable.

April 10, 2017

Un de mes produits préfère pour nettoyer le bain. Vous vaporisez, laissez agir 30 secondes et frotter légèrement avec une éponge. Le changement de couleur est plutot accessoire car il vire au blanc des qu'il atteint la surface.

April 04, 2017

At first I thought the colour change was just a gimmick. But now I have come to rely on it to know when I can rinse off the tub without scrubbing, or if I've washed the dogs minimal scrubbing. And the dog washing is when I really rely on the colour change and really feel good about how clean the tub is.

April 04, 2017

This is a great product. The colour changing is helpful for me to know when it has sat long enough to clean up. I never have to scrub with this product because it lifts all the grime up for me. Its the only thing I use when cleaning my tub and sink.

March 29, 2017

This stuff, with its colour effect so you can tell when it's done, will clean up just about anything. I love all the scrubbing bubbles products. They make hard work like shower stalls so easy that I bought my grand kids washable crayons for the shower. They have a blast and I get no sweat cleanup.

1.0/5

March 09, 2017

J'ai essayer le produit scrubbing bubbles nettoyant qui change de couleur lorsque la douche est propre. Ce produit sen tres fort et ne nettoie rien du tout.

March 08, 2017

By far one of the best tub cleaners around. I use this foaming cleaner on both my bathroom tub and bathroom sink. I spray it on and let it sit for a few minutes and then scrub the residue off easily. I find the colour power technology to be useful in how it allows me to know when the product has finished "working". The price is excellent as scrubbing bubbles are almost always on sale and can be paired with a coupon.

January 21, 2017

I am a bit of a cleaning connoisseur and I decided to give this product a try.
    The bottle tells you to spray your shower from 30-38 cm away, which I did. The product comes out a thick foam which coats the shower walls and bathtub. The bottle states that "very dirty areas may need a re-application". Problem is - I used the ENTIRE bottle to do my shower walls/bathtub!! There wasn't any left to re-apply to the areas that needed it, and there were several.
    This product broke up grime and dirt very well, but it did not touch any of my hard water marks. I had to use a separate product for them. This product also has a very, very strong smell - I turned on the bathroom fan, opened the door, and it was still overpowering.
    I would not purchase this product again. An entire bottle wasn't enough for my shower walls/bathtub. I only need a few squirts of Vim with bleach to do the same job! I cannot recommend this product. Very wasteful, too odorous, and didn't clean any better than any other cleaner I have tried. Save your money!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge