Scunci Wood Round Boar-Bristle Brush

Scunci Wood Round Boar-Bristle Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2172 out of 2385 in Hair Care

April 01, 2009

I bought this brush recently because I had been using a Goody one (the kind that has holes in the barrel so it speeds drying) but it was plastic and my hair would always get caught (and ripped out I might add!) in the metal ring that held the handle to the body of the brush. Needless to say I went in search of a new round brush for drying my bangs, and occasionally straightening my hair (I have curly hair with side bangs, which I blow dry straight everyday. I also like to blow my hair straight occasionally, when I have the patience for it).

This brush does not have holes in the barrel, so it does take a little extra time to dry when compared to that kind of a brush. However, the boar bristles MORE than make up for that. They make my hair smooth, sleek and silky. Also, the fact that the brush is one solid piece of wood means no more hairs being ripped out of my head! My only complaint is that it does make my hair a little staticy, which my other brush did not. All around though, a very good buy for a drug store hair product.

BJAdams added a new review for