Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews
#11 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

January 19, 2020

Dries in a flash

Best fast dry top coat ever! I’ve tried many other top coats that claim to dry fast but this by far is the best. Costs a little more but so worth it. It dries quickly to a beautiful glossy shine. Just make sure you don’t apply too thick.

January 17, 2020

AMAZEBALLS

This top coat blows all others out of the water. It dries fast and gets rid of any small bumps or impurities in the colour coat. Brings out the true colour in the bottle and makes it shine like crazy also makes your mani last a lot longer. Just don't apply toooo thick of a layer

January 03, 2020

BEST top coat ever!

After purchasing this on a whim one time, I now use this exclusively on my nails. Seche Vite dries faster than any other top coat I've tried, both less expensive and more expensive ones. It also stays much longer than other similar products. My only regret is not discovering this sooner.

September 24, 2019

Quick Drying!!

I love this stuff. I usually paint my nails before bed and this stuff dries so quickly I don't have to worry about being so cautious after a few minutes it wallah! its is dry! Have no idea what I would do if I did not find this amazing product!!!

August 20, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My favorite

I'll never buy another brand of top coat. This top coat makes my nails look perfect and they dry within 5 minutes max, I've never gotten that result from any other top coat

August 13, 2019

Only one I buy

I have tried every brand out there for top coat. I have wasted tons of money and I always come back to this one. They do have other top coats but again this one just seems to work with every brand of polish. Some top coats just do not work with many other brands of polish. Buy this it will not disapoint.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Super fast

I thought it was really tiny but so fat just one coat is all it takes to seal polish. It dries super fast and although it does have a slight chemical scent it goes away fast. It real works well at protecting your nails and at keeping your manicure long lasting. I do occasionally apply a second coat or apply an extra coat during the week to my manicure to help it last longer. I recommend it

July 17, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

One of the only Top Coats I'll use!

This top coat is literally one of the best on the market and really helps my mani last a good week! It dries super quickly to a gorgeous high shine finish and really adds extra strength to my nails. Highly recommended

May 20, 2019

Dries Fast

Seche Vite is one of my all time favorite top coats. It dries extremely fast and gives a beautiful glossy finish. It is especially good to smooth out chunky polishes. It can give some tip shrinkage if you are not careful when you are applying it but it is still so worth it.

May 20, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Best top coat - worth every penny

This top coat is the best I have tried. You apply one coat to your second layer of nail polish just before it dries, and then when it all dries you have a shiny, protected manicure that isn't gooey or sticky. It's made my nail polish last for over a week, compared to it chipping within a day or so without it. It's a little expensive but lasts a while. I recommend keeping it in the fridge to stop it from going gooey like nail polish tends to after a while!