Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

December 11, 2017

Thought I Tried Them All

I have used many different antiperspirants and have been mildly satisfied with most of them. And one weekend when I was away with my sister-in-law, I forgot my antiperspirant and she had an extra one so I used it. It was the best, most effective antiperspirant I've ever used. I've now been converted and am a loyal Secret consumer.

October 03, 2017

The best!

I have used this product for years and although I may have tried others I always go back to it. It's simply the best. It works extremely well. No odour, no sweat! Always the very best!

August 29, 2017

I did love this product but 4 out of 5 don't roll up

I use to buy secret deodorant, i lovers it but then 4 out of 5 wouldn't roll up . I would have to break the bottom and push up the stick to use it . The product is awesome . It's the packaging that is no good

2.7/5

June 15, 2017

Been using for years

This is one of the only ones that work for me. It doesn't stain and I don't have to apply it several times. I've been using it since I was very young.

June 01, 2017

I used the Spring Breeze Secret Antiperspirant Solid and I have used Secret products before , but never used
    this Scent.
    After using it for a few days I started to get very itchy under my armpits. Never thought of it and then it started
    to get worse and I developed a rash. This has never happened to me before, so I immediately stopped using it
    and purchased an old favourite and it was fine. The rash finally went away and my armpits didn't itch or burn anymore.

May 30, 2017

I use the scent free antiperspirant because I don't like a lot of different scents on my body so its perfect for me to have that option. I have used this brand for most of my life and it is reliable and works well.

May 29, 2017

Love the baby powder smell. Really like the way this goes on, and stays put. My girls use this kind, ans I am confindant letting them use this product. It is a family favourite.

May 29, 2017

I have been using secret for years and doubt that i will ever use anything else. even my husband uses it. Strong enough for a man made for a woman :-)

May 21, 2017

i like the smell, but it doesn't seem to last very long. i work in a kitchen and i need to reaply after half of my day. after i wash it seems like there is always a little bit left on my armpits i don't know why soap doesn't seem to get it off easily, but for the price it is a good product.

May 01, 2017

It doesn't last as long as I'd like but it is a great product nonetheless. I always put my clothes on first and THEN apply because I don't like how it leaves white streaks. A great product overall.