Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

2.7/5

June 15, 2017

Been using for years

This is one of the only ones that work for me. It doesn't stain and I don't have to apply it several times. I've been using it since I was very young.

June 01, 2017

I used the Spring Breeze Secret Antiperspirant Solid and I have used Secret products before , but never used
    this Scent.
    After using it for a few days I started to get very itchy under my armpits. Never thought of it and then it started
    to get worse and I developed a rash. This has never happened to me before, so I immediately stopped using it
    and purchased an old favourite and it was fine. The rash finally went away and my armpits didn't itch or burn anymore.

May 30, 2017

I use the scent free antiperspirant because I don't like a lot of different scents on my body so its perfect for me to have that option. I have used this brand for most of my life and it is reliable and works well.

May 29, 2017

Love the baby powder smell. Really like the way this goes on, and stays put. My girls use this kind, ans I am confindant letting them use this product. It is a family favourite.

May 29, 2017

I have been using secret for years and doubt that i will ever use anything else. even my husband uses it. Strong enough for a man made for a woman :-)

May 21, 2017

i like the smell, but it doesn't seem to last very long. i work in a kitchen and i need to reaply after half of my day. after i wash it seems like there is always a little bit left on my armpits i don't know why soap doesn't seem to get it off easily, but for the price it is a good product.

May 01, 2017

It doesn't last as long as I'd like but it is a great product nonetheless. I always put my clothes on first and THEN apply because I don't like how it leaves white streaks. A great product overall.

2.8/5

May 01, 2017

I am just not a fan of solid antiperspirants and I HATE white marks which this left outside and inside of my clothing. Usually I'm a Secret girl but this one didn't do much for keeping me dry or fresh smelling.

May 01, 2017

Meilleur déodorant testé !!! Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et il est efficace plus que tous les autres testés! Son odeur n'est pas trop forte et il fait effet longtemps ! Très bon produit !!

April 24, 2017

J'utilise cet antisudorifique depuis quelques temps maintenant, et je l'aime beaucoup ! il contrôle bien les odeur et laisse une odeur fraîche ! tellement pas cher en plus !

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce