Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

December 10, 2019

Great product

this is the product I use the most. It last all day with no reapplying. Works great for cardio training with no worries! Does not leave marks on clothes. Would definitely continue to buy!

September 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

I love this product. Great quality for the price for sure.

The value for this product is great. It lasts long and the scent smells great. I love this product and will definitely keep buying it in the future as well as recommending it to others.

August 17, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Fresh all day

Secret deodorant lasts all day and doesn't leave streaks on my clothes like many others do. It dries quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Left me sweat free and fresh all day.

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

My favorite

Goes on smooth and keeps you smelling fresh all day long. Keeps sweat to a minimum and does not cause any breakouts. My absolute favorite deodorant. I get this one every time I buy.

March 19, 2019

Very effective

This product is very effective especially when you visit very hot climate countries. It will keep you feeling fresh and dry. Comes in travel sizes that is very handy.

January 18, 2019
    Indiana, United States

I would buy again

I have bought this product for as long as I can remember. This seems to be the only product that really works as well as claimed. It is wonderful and comes in a lot of different scents to boot! It also is affordable.

Updated On: January 18, 2019

Just wanted to be able to submit this so all can see!

September 25, 2018

This is my go to deodorant.

This is my go to deodorant. I wojld definitely recommend. It comes in lots of amazing scents and is very effective. Can be purchased almost anywhere and is very well priced.

July 02, 2018

amazing product

I love this amazing product its very effective goes on smoothly without leaving any white mark residue on your skin or clothing sells great with a scent that lasts all day long I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to anyone

April 12, 2018

Great antiperspirant!

This is my favorite antiperspirant by far! I prefer the baby powder scent. It keeps me smelling fresh, cool and dry all day with no white marks on my clothes!

February 26, 2018

Dry as a bone

This product keeps my dry and sweet smelling all day. I don't ever feel sweaty. I have received many compliments about how good I smell and I don't wear anything other than my Secret