Sensodyne Deep Clean Toothpaste Reviews
#16 in Toothpastes

June 10, 2020

Perfect for sensitive teeth

We like toothpaste and use it regularly. Me and my hubby have very sensitive teeth and this helps us not be sensitive to hot and cold So much. Can’t tell much about how to taste but we like the taste. Using it past 5 years, and many more to come.

February 20, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Fav

My teeth are so sensitive and this toothpaste has been a god sent for my teeth and gums and I just cannot get over how much I love this stuff other toothpaste doesn’t compare

January 25, 2020

My teeth love this toothpaste

Sensodyne Deep Clean toothpaste has helped my teeth overcome their sensitivity. I prefer a gel and this one has a nice taste, not too strong like some toothpastes can be. This toothpaste also goes on sale frequently which makes my wallet happy. So glad that I found this one!

January 18, 2020

Made my teeth significantly less sensitive

This toothpaste has significantly improved the hot and cold sensations in my teeth. I used to not even be able to handle a routine cleaning at the dentist without the sensitivity being too much for me. Now I can handle it with no issues. I like to think it is because of the switch to this toothpaste. I highly recommend it.

October 25, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

it's okay

I liked using this toothpaste really made my teeth feel really clean not a bad taste either , and not gritty or abrasive, but not something wow...it's just okay

October 25, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Complete Relief

Highly recommend this toothpaste if you suffer from sensitivity. It really does work and it is very reasonably priced. This deep clean variation really does leave you fresh clean and confident.

October 09, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great toothpaste

I suffer from sensitivity, but want more than just a cure for that.... I want sparkle and freshness too, and this delivers on all counts. Its a staple in my bathroom.

3.2/5

October 01, 2019

Sensodyne works great but this is not the best flavour

I have recently started using Sensodyne and feel that it helps my cavity prone teeth even after a few days of brushing, so I am trying different varieties when it goes on sale. I am not a huge fan of gel toothpastes and this one is blue and more on the gel side. It actually seems to be a bit gritty and less effective than other varieties when it comes to sensitivity and protecting enamel. The taste itself is not bad, not great.

August 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works great!

Without this toothpaste I would suffer with terrible sensitivity. I find that it works great! It is priced well and has different options based on preference.

August 08, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Good toothpaste

I have started to use it one year ago and I'm very happy with it. I resolved the problem of bleeding and sensitive gums. My teeth are very clean and I'm feel very fresh.