Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

December 07, 2017

The only toothpaste I'll use!

Discovering my teeth were becoming more and more sensitive with age scared me, I didn't know there were products like this on the market but thank God there are! No longer experience pain or sensitivity when brushing my teeth, this toothpaste is effective and sensitive enough to use at least twice daily, a lifesaver for my sensitive teeth!

December 07, 2017

Great

I have bought it many times it clean mouth and leaves it smelling good but it's not as effective as the sensodye whiting one it cleans better i buy this because I love the mint smell

December 03, 2017

Love it!

Through my whole life i have suffered with sensitive teeth I used to try home remedies to relieve the pain until I discovered sensodyne I finally got to enjoy the foods I love such as ice cream.

July 12, 2017

For fresh breath and sensitive teeth

I think Sensodyne Toothpaste is the best toothpaste I have ever tried. When I got my toothpaste I opened it immediately and started using it twice a day for a week and now my teeth feel so much better. I am not sensitive to hot or cold stuff now. I have to say it has done wonders on my teeth Thank you so much for a wonderful product. Sensodyne try it now so your teeth will love you back.

June 17, 2017

Avec Sensodyne mes problèmes de gencives ont diminué. .

J'utilise le plus souvent les dentifrices Sensodyne depuis maintenant plusieurs années et je brosse mes dents au moins 2 fois par jour. Mon dentiste me l'a suggérer fortement pour éviter d'empirer les conditions de mes gencives qui saignaient et pour éviter le déchaussement de mes dents. Plusieurs années consécutives j'ai dû avoir recours à des traitements de parodoncies pour éviter de perdre certaines dents plus rébarbative aux brossage régulier. Il est bon d'alterner entre les sortes de Sensodyne sauf pour moi celui qui fais le blanchiment puisque ça détériore la couche d'émail.
    Utiliser Sensodyne tôt dans votre routine de soin de votre bouche pour éviter demain les problèmes de déchaussement!
    Donc je le suggère fortement !!!

June 10, 2017

This product is great for sensitive teeth! Would highly recommend. I used when I had a cracked tooth and it helped to relieve some of the pain. You can use it when brushing as well as a topical tooth treatment

June 07, 2017

Used this for a few months, I have sensitive gums which this products helps my teeth stay clean and doesn't cause weird feelings inside my cheeks. It feels very refreshing every morning and night

May 24, 2017

I have been using pronamel toothpastes for years and this one actually whitens my teeth while still leaving me with harder enamel. When I use Sensodyne I notice that the soft spots on my teeth aren't as gummy. My teeth look healthier and have a smooth shiny coat protecting them.
    I even get comments from friends and family now on how good my teeth look.
    After switching to the Fresh mint flavor, i notice my breath stays clean longer than some of the other varieties.
    I am defiantly happy with this brand, and will keep using it.

May 03, 2017

I've had sensative teeth for years until I started using this tooth paste. Within a week of using it I could notice a major difference, drinking something hot or biting into something cold did not effect me like it did prior to using this product. I can not imagine using any other toothpaste after using this brand.

April 25, 2017

Pour les personnes qui ont les dents sensibles, je vous recommande sans hésiter le dentifrice ; Sensodyne !!! Moi je passais quaisiment des tubes d'Oragel pour mes mals de dents intense, puis je ne voyais pas de différence, j'avais l'impression que la douleur empirait, même .. Mais depuis que j'utilise ce dentifrice, je peux garder ma bouche propre et en santé en enlevant instantanément la douleur (qui s'est estompée entièrement avec l'utilisation quotidienne du Sensodyne) .