3.9/5
Sensodyne Iso-active Foaming Gel Reviews
Ranked #157 in Oral Care

Sensodyne® with iso-active technology toothpaste has a unique formula which transforms into a micro-fine foam during brushing, to help penetrate hard-to-reach-areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth. Sensodyne® with iso-active technology toothpaste is specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth and contains fluoride to help protect against decay and has a fresh mint taste to freshen breath.

February 14, 2017

I love this toothpaste! The foaming action it gives you while your brushing makes your teeth feel so squeaky clean. I prefer this toothpaste over tube brand toothpastes. I think it helps with sensitivity as well with prolonged use. It's a little pricy for a toothpaste, but worth it.

March 08, 2016

It may be a little more expensive than other toothpaste but if you have sensitive teeth there is no other choice! I've tried other brands my dentist gave me but Sensodyne is the only brand that consistently helps keep my sensitive teeth under control, I used a different brand for a weekend while we were away (travel size) and I noticed a difference. It has a pleasant taste and foams up really nice- makes my teeth feel clean :)

September 27, 2015

i would pay anything for this stuff!! It really works

June 09, 2015

Does as it says - helps lower the sensitivity of my teeth.

October 31, 2014

I can never go back after using this toothpaste. It is so refreshing because of the foaming action and greatly helps cut down my sensitivity.

October 27, 2014

I'd have to say this is the most amazing thing to hit the dental community, ever. As a smoker, this does an incredible job of removing plaque, yellow stains, and whitening my teeth, while providing the relief I need for my sensitive teeth. It lasts forever, because as a compressed gel that turns into a foam you only need to use the smallest amount to get the desired results. I've been using this for about 6 months now and I would have to say it has removed all stains from smoking and whitened my teeth at least 3 shades! Would definitely definitely recommend to anyone who will listen.

September 10, 2014

This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I find it lasts longer than a regular
    Tube of toothpaste and I like it's texture of the gel. It feels lighter on the teeth.
    The regular price is high for this product.

August 12, 2014

Sensodyne Iso-active is an amazing product, although the price is still a bit on the high side for many budgets. It is, however, highly effective in controlling overly sensitive teeth. Definitely highly recommended!

June 20, 2014

Have sensitive teeth. The foaming gel made it fun and it tasted better than other sensodynes.

August 13, 2013

With very sensitive teeth and roots exposed I found my self trying every diffrent type of tooth paste that stated it would help with sensetivity. The list was large until I found sensodyne iso-active foaming gel. This product is a life saver. It truly does what it is supposed to do. I will not be switching paste as this is a winner by a land slide.