Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste Reviews
#14 in Toothpastes

- Sensodyne Rapid relief toothpaste. - Thailand product - 120 g.

April 24, 2013

I have tried many toothpastes for sensitive teeth, but I could never find one that actually worked the way it said it would. Then I decided to try SENSODYNE Rapid relief, and I'm amazed at how well it works. They now have new brands of sensitivity toothpastes on the market, and I'm not saying that I won't try them one day, but for now, I'm satisfied with results I get from the SENSODYNE Rapid Relief.

April 12, 2013

This product provides fast effective relief from tooth sensitivity. The only downfall is the price. Wait for a good sale to stock up.

August 14, 2012

Sensodyne Rapid Releif Tooth Paste if very impressive and produces true results on helps with sensitivity and painful teeth. i used Sensodyne everyday and night. The price of this product is reasonable.

July 28, 2012

I think that sensodyne is a toothpaste everyone should use! I've used this product in the past but i recently switched to colgate which in comparison to sensodyne is not very effective! This toothpaste is great for sensitive teeth, some may find the flavor to be too strong but i personally prefer a strong minty toothpaste! Sensodyne truly makes a difference to your teeth that is noticable!

July 25, 2012

This product is super effective especially that I have hypersensitive gums and teeth.

2.8/5

April 24, 2012

Sensodyne Rapid Relief web site says this new Sensodyne will give you instant and long lasting relief from dentin pain do to hypersensitivity. My Dentist recommend I use this new Sensodyne because I started having pain when ever I would eat, or drink anything hot, or cold. So even though I don’t like to pay this much money for tooth paste, I couldn’t stand having that zip of pain when ever I took a drink of water, or ate and drank anything. I was able to find it on sale for $4.98, but I have seen it selling for as much as $6.99 and that’s a bit much for me. If you do want to try it I'd tell you to watch for sale’s and buy a few at a time. This new Sensodyne Rapid Relief tooth paste doesn’t have a bad taste to it, but it also isn’t all that great tasting either. But if you’re more concerned with getting rid of your pain then taste tends to take a back seat. The first time I tried it I was a little nervous to take a drink of water, but I surprised myself when I didn’t feel any pain. How ever this relief doesn’t last all day long. You’ll have to brush your teeth a lot more often then you may normally do if you don’t want to ever have that awful feeling again. I found that out the hard way and believe me it wasn’t any fun. The secretary at my Dentist office told me to try dabbing some on the sensitive spots before bed. She said that helps her even more, but I keep forgetting to try that. If you have sensitive teeth like I now do, I would recommend that you at least give this Sensodyne Rapid Relief a try. If this one isn’t giving you what you need then try another one by the same brand, they have a few to try. They just don’t all work the same on everyone.