Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 156 in Toothpastes

July 09, 2017

My sensitive teeth are loving it!

I bought this toothpaste as recommended by my dentist and it has helped me a lot! I have sensitive teeth and since I've been brushing them with this toothpaste I can safely start to drink super cold water and I can handle ice cream. It is a good product with pleasant flavour. Might be a bit more $ than the other ones but it's worth it.

June 12, 2017

I've been using this toothpaste for a couple of months now and I have to say it works! I have tried other toothpastes out there for sensitive teeth and have found that they don't work that well. I can now drink ice cold water and eat ice cream without feeling that horrible pain and shock sensation in my teeth! Yes!

May 17, 2017

The only toothpaste I'll use. This toothpaste is a saving grace for my sensitive teeth and works way better than any other I've tried. Both my dentist and I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my teeth since I started using this.

April 18, 2017

There's definitely a reason why dentists recommend it...because it works. I've been developing sensitive teeth over the years and one day, the sensitivity was just unbearable. I tried other brands to no avail until my dentist gave me a sample of Sensodyne and then my life changed forever :).

It is more expensive than other brands but you really do get what you pay for with this product. Even this Repair & Protect makes my teeth feel better than the basic/classic Sensodyne!

April 18, 2017

I have discovered that Sensodyne is the only toothpaste that actually helps with my sensitivity. I suffer from neuropathy so I am prone to really sensitive teeth and from using Sensodyne daily it has eliminated the sensitivity from my mouth. The whitening part is just a big bonus.

March 13, 2017

I tried Sensodyne out of recommendation by my oral hygienist for sensitivity. I love this toothpaste! I also wanted some benefits of whitening because as a mom of twin baby boys, I drink A LOT of coffee!
    This toothpaste has actually started helping my coffee stains and it's only been a couple of days. I love that it protects my teeth from sensitivity AND it helps whiten my teeth. I've tried other whitening toothpastes with little to no results.
    Who would have thought a toothpaste designed for sensitive teeth would also help whiten teeth?

Definitely try this toothpaste out of you suffer from tooth sensitivity!!

March 04, 2017

I have been suffering from tooth sensitivity for the last two months and this is the only product that has helped with that. It works amazingly! I just wish it wasn't $6.00 for a small tube. My tooth sensitivity has decreased immensely, and the aching has stopped. I definitely would recommend for anyone with tooth pain, thinning enamel, and sensitivity. Wish I would have tried it even sooner.

January 26, 2017

J adore ce dentifrice il est est frais et ne me fait pas souffrir le martyr lors de mon brossage de dent. Se brosser les dents est redevenu agréable pour moi

January 09, 2017

The product is good for people with sensitive teethe. Very effective even on mouth sores and very affordable. Instead of getting an appointment to the dentist, all you need is use this product instead of your regular tooth paste.

January 09, 2017

This is number one in my books, I have super sensitive teeth due to all of the whitening I do and this relieves that icky feeling in about 3 uses. This not only protects but it heals at the same time. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THIS TOOTHPASTE.it has saved me from many slepless nights. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive teeth.