Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

April 23, 2021

Life saver

This was a life saver for me. Out of nowhere, I started getting extreme sensitivity and couldn't go 5 minutes without moaning in pain. Eating, drinking, and even breathing were torture. Cue this toothpaste, and after 1-2 days, there was so much relief that I could go about my day normally again without worrying about the shooting pain in my mouth. The only drawback is that I find that not using the toothpaste just for one day leaves me with sensitivity coming back the next day.

April 23, 2021

It works for all kinds of sensitivity!

I have extreme tooth & gum sensitivity. Because of medications I'm on for Myasthenia Gravis (steroids, immunosupressants), I have to use a lot of dental care products that protect my teeth from the damage those drugs can cause. Brushing and rinsing a lot during the day can make you teeth and gums sensitive. I've been using Sensodyne for about a week now, and the pain is slowly getting better the more I use it. This may be my new tooth paste!

March 28, 2021

Helps soothe sensitive teeth

After I gave birth my teeth were so sensitive. I cannot drink cold beverage, cannot eat ice creams at all. My husband bought this toothpaste to try on and after few brushes it actually worked. From then on.. we only buy this toothpaste for our daily use! Great product!

March 28, 2021

Pricier than other brands, but very effective

Previously, I only purchased Colgate with teeth whitening; however, ever since they changed their formula to include baking soda, the taste leaves a lingering flavour in your mouth which I can't stand. I have since changed over to Sensodyne and only use this brand now. It works wonders and unlike some cheaper toothpastes, it does not give me allergic reactions.

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great

I use this because I have gum issues and my family suffer from lack of enamel. I find it very fresh tasting. Makes my teeth feel clean afterwards. I believe could be a but cheaper.

February 08, 2021

Perfect!

I have sensitive teeth + gums and suffer from gum and tooth disease. The meds I’m on tend to make my teeth more prone to breakage.

To note- I’m in Canada so can get the good stuff (with novamin) which is the ingredient that really matters for me. Brushing twice a day with this has really lowered the amount of sensitivity and pain I feel on a day to day basis.

Absolutely swear by this stuff!

January 20, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Good quality toothpaste

I always use Sensodyne toothpaste as I do have sensitive teeth. This product is the same excellent quality as you would expect from the brand. It tastes pleasant, cares for my sensitive teeth and looks after the tooth enamel too.

August 28, 2020

Every day 2x a day😁

I've been using this product since i was 12! Had trouble eating ice cream cause of my sensitive teeth and that sucked as a kid! Didnt take long before the tooth paste took effect amd my teeth were back to normal! Sold for life!

August 24, 2020

great toothpaste

This product Helps me a lot.. Repair and Protect is easily the best toothpaste I've found! I have sensitive teeth and this sorts every time. One of the few items full price for, worth every penny. I woud recommend

August 24, 2020

perfect for sensitive teeth!

My dental hygienist gave me a sample tube to try for my sensitive teeth and I was a bit hesitant at first because I'd been using another brand for years and was concerned this might not be as effective. Well this toothpaste I'd say is even better for sensitive teeth than what I had been using. It's a bit pricey but seems to go on sale regularly at grocery chains and pharmacies. I've bought a bunch on sale recently in different varieties of Sensodyne to try; we'll see how they compare to this one. If you have issues with tooth sensitivity I highly recommend this product.