Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

May 20, 2016

This is the ONLY toothpaste I use. I have severely sensitive teeth and have tried all sensodyne products. This one is most effective. Coming from someone who has struggled with sensitivity since the beginning if time take it from me that this stuff works but it is a commitment. You cant stop and start again you need to stick with it or it is ineffective. My only complaint is the price. It is very expensive but worth it for me.

March 09, 2016

Leaves breath minty fresh... I have really sensitive teeth. Can't even swish my mouth with water without feeling a sharp pain. Continued use of this product has helped to alleviate some of the pain. Hopefully longer use willl make the pain go away altogether!

3.2/5

February 18, 2016

Nice flavor in the month make you feel clean and fresh. It works well to protect my sensitivity to cold drinks or when eating ice cream. Great product.

February 18, 2016

Quand j'ai les dents sensibles, j'utilise ce dentifrice qui est spécifique à ce problème. Il règle le problème assez rapidement. C'est pourquoi, j'en ai toujours un tube à la maison.

February 18, 2016

I bought this product because my theeth are very sensitive and I am pleasantly surprised. I recommend this toothpaste. The flavor is okay. The résult is amazing.

February 15, 2016

This is the best Sensodyne of all in my opinion! It works like almost immediately, and leaves such a clean feeling on my teeth. My husband likes it most of all for his receding gum line, and says it relieves his pain right away!

February 12, 2016

Sesodine was a godsend. I had super sensitive teeth untill my mom introduced me to this. It tastes alright but most of all its effective. It's seriously helped. No more instant pain when it comes to hot and cold extremes.

February 12, 2016

Love sensodyne! my teeth are so sensitive, if I go one day without using sensodyne (when I go away and forget it) I can't drink anything cold or I get the worst pain! Love this stuff!!!

February 12, 2016

I use this regularly and love it. It also leaves my teeth smooth, and mouth is minty fresh.

Would highly recommend it to anyone with sensitivity. The price is worth it.

2.8/5

February 09, 2016

I found the sensodyne toothpaste to make my mouth feel numb! I am not sure if this is just me but my inner cheeks and tongue felt very strange after using the product!