Sensodyne Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 156 in Toothpastes

Relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.

May 29, 2017

This product can sometimes be expensive, but is often on sale at my local pharmacy. It is worth purchasing for those who suffer from sensitive gums. I have a been using this product for a couple of years now and feel that my overall oral health is better.

February 17, 2017

I Love Sensodyne tooth paste. I use it every day. I find it is the best thing that helps with my teeth. i buy it all the time. It can be a little pricy but well worth the price and helps me. And i wouldnt change

February 09, 2017

C'est LE dentifrice selon moi le plus efficace pour les dents sensibles! Je l'utilise depuis des années, il est vraiment efficace ! Il a bon goût et est facilement accessible partout

January 20, 2017

I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste really helps sooth it and my teeth feel fresh and clean after I recommend people who have sensitive teeth to buy this product

October 06, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and ive had it for years
    So it was a surprise to me how this product was so effective not only that but it brightened my teeth and left me with a million dollar smile.

September 29, 2016

J'utilise ce produit parce que j'ai les gensives sensibles. Je ne peux pas utilisé d'autres produits que celui-là. Il laisse une halaine fraîche. Je recommande ce produit.

September 22, 2016

I'm a dental hygienist and I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dental sensitivity. I use it myself and it works amazingly well. A little more expensive than your average toothpaste but it's worth the price.

May 14, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I have used it for over 10 years now, started with sensitive teeth, haven't had a problem in years since using this kind. My fav is winter fresh.

May 05, 2016

I recently bought this toothpaste because I couldn't stand my teeth hurting when drinking a glass of ice cold water. After using this toothpaste for about a week my teeth hurt considerable less. After I brush my teeth, my mouth feels clean and fresh for hours. This is my new go to brand for toothpaste.

March 28, 2016

The one and only for me. When I'm not using it I have hard time to eat because it hurt too much. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive and the is not much coupon or discount in my area for Sensodyne which is really sad.

H3llohkitty added a new review for