Sensodyne Toothpaste Reviews
#134 in Toothpastes

Relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.

August 06, 2019

Sensitive teeth be gone!

Ever since I switched from regular Crest toothpaste to Sensodyne I have noticed a big change in what I can eat without having mouth irritation. The flavour is great, it does its job, the quality is amazing. My only qualm is that it can be a bit pricey.

February 22, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Sensitive Teeth Dream

My teeth are awful. I have had a lot of dental problems and my teeth are super sensitive. My dentist recommended that I make the switch to Sensodyne several years ago and I have never looked back. It is all I purchase and I rarely have a sensitive teeth moment now!

June 26, 2018

awesome

Sensodyne is the only toothpaste that I use lately because my teeth are really sensitive. This tooth paste works really good. But you have to use it consistantlly in order to be effective. And the whitening is a bonus

June 26, 2018

Sensodyne Toothpaste

Love love love! My teeth are sensitive to hot and cold but are no longer causing me grief. My dental hygienist recommended I brush nightly with it and after rinsing to rub a bit on the teeth that are sensitive and leave it on during the night. What a difference!

October 16, 2017

Works!

I had very sensitive teeth and was recommended by my dentist to try this toothpaste. After about 10 days of using it I definitely noticed that it was helping me. Price isn't too bad as well :)

August 11, 2017

Best tooth paste out there

I have been using this product for years. Its the only tooth paste I can use.I have vary sensitive teeth and it works the best. No more pain while having cold or hot beverages

May 29, 2017

This product can sometimes be expensive, but is often on sale at my local pharmacy. It is worth purchasing for those who suffer from sensitive gums. I have a been using this product for a couple of years now and feel that my overall oral health is better.

March 27, 2017

J'ai toujours eu les dents très sensibles. Je ne pouvais plus manger des aliments chauds ou froids. Depuis que j'utilise sensodine, je peux manger ce que je veux.

February 20, 2017

J'ai toujours eu des problèmes de dents sensibles, j'utilise les dentifrices Sensodine depuis environ 1 an et depuis mes maux de dents ont disparus. J'aime également la fraicheur que cela procure dans ma bouche!
    Je recommande!

February 17, 2017

I Love Sensodyne tooth paste. I use it every day. I find it is the best thing that helps with my teeth. i buy it all the time. It can be a little pricy but well worth the price and helps me. And i wouldnt change