Sensodyne Toothpaste Reviews
#137 in Toothpastes

Relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.

October 16, 2017

Works!

I had very sensitive teeth and was recommended by my dentist to try this toothpaste. After about 10 days of using it I definitely noticed that it was helping me. Price isn't too bad as well :)

May 29, 2017

This product can sometimes be expensive, but is often on sale at my local pharmacy. It is worth purchasing for those who suffer from sensitive gums. I have a been using this product for a couple of years now and feel that my overall oral health is better.

January 25, 2017

Worked really good. Helped lower my sensitivity and I was pleasantly surprised by the nice flavor. My husband enjoyed it as well which I always nice to not need two open at a time.

May 14, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I have used it for over 10 years now, started with sensitive teeth, haven't had a problem in years since using this kind. My fav is winter fresh.

January 11, 2016

My teeth are saved with Sensodyne. They're so damn sensitive and this product really does relieve discomfort, especially when used daily. I notice when I skip a session or a day.

August 01, 2015

a bit pricey.. but works great.. gives you food freedom!!!

January 05, 2015

I find for tooth sensitivity this product works the best. I have tried others and they are not as effective, but sensodyne does cost more than the others.
    I recommend sensodyne for tooth sensitivity.

August 14, 2012

My teeth are somewhat sensitive and starting using this. I am happy with the results. I am going to try out some of their other ones.

June 25, 2012

Sensodyne really works well!I have had a problem with grinding my teeth at nights so badly that I'm getting sore teeth and headaches.While my dentist makes me a night time mouth guard which I will be getting in a few weeks she suggested and gave me a sample of Senodyne.

Its really helped in tooth soreness and sensitivity.I would eat ice cream or drink something with ice or the reverse have a hot beverage and feel this pain shoot up my jaw which is not pleasant at all!Thanks to Sensodyne its really helped my tooth sensitivity.I just wish I had of discovered this toothpaste earlier.

September 15, 2008

If you have sensitive teeth, then this product is for you. It has a great minty taste, and it does not have a chalky feel.