Prestige Item
Sephora Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

Good - 0

January 18, 2021

Amazing product

I received this from Sephora as a birthday gift and ABSOLUTELY love it!! It is such a nice cream and the smell is great! The price is high but I am definitely going to have to indulge and buy a large one for myself!

November 16, 2020

Superb

I got my Sephora birthday gift as the bum bum cream that I just love. I feels super soft on my skin, glides early and absorbs quickly. Its been a week now I am using it and I can feel my skin more nourished and soft. The fragrance is also mesmerizing. I'm glad I chose this as my birthday gift and would surely but the full size once this will be finished.

October 30, 2020

Bum bum

This cream smells amazing. It’s fast absorbing body cream. It helps tighten the skin and looks moisturized. It has a thick texture while applying , but easy to apply tho! And the smell stay for whole day !!!

September 13, 2020

This will definitely be a life time purchase!!

This cream will definitely be a continuous purchase on my end. The smell is incredible. It smells like a tropical island. You can smell it on you, when you walk into a room. It leaves your hands feeling soft, and smooth. It’s everything it is advertised to be, and more!