Good

Sephora Collection Almond Foot Mask Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #26 out of 201 in Foot Care

April 30, 2017

Love this foot mask. I have it in lavender as well. They both smell amazing. Soften skin even dry cracked heels. Feel so relaxing. Easy to use. My feet were soft and moisturized even a week later.

April 16, 2017

This is an amazing foot mask. I have very dry feet and this mask really helped me with getting rid of the dryness on my feet. I definitely recomend this to anyone looking for a foot mask!

April 16, 2017

this was an amazing foot maskit smelled sooo good and was very moisturizing and nourishing especially in the winter months after trying i started stock piling these

July 26, 2016

This is a great foot mask! I purchased the almond one, that's "comforting and repairing" and I'm really pleased with how well it worked! It's very thick and has a lot of product in it. It did moisturize and nourish the dry parts of my feet pretty well. I had a few white patches and after using this mask they were gone! I will for sure repurchase this and I would definitely recommend!