• Sephora collection rouge cream lipstick
  • Sephora collection rouge cream lipstick

Sephora collection rouge cream lipstick Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #652 out of 1323 in Lipstick

May 17, 2017

I have this in Love Life and it's so creamy! It feels good on my lips and lasts quite a while. The formula is great and it's super pigmented. It doesn't smell like chemicals or anything, which is something I can't always appreciate.

May 17, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade Mmmm... It is one of my favourite easy to wear, no fuss, lipsticks. The shade is a pretty dusty pink/mauve, it applies smoothly, is creamy and not overly drying. Is not very long lasting, but is very easy to reapply. Also, a great price point!

May 14, 2017

This was ok lipstick. Very creamy and a bold rich red. Applies beautifully, but you have to apply quite a bit to get an good.even amount.on your lips. Also I found it wears off easy as well. It can smudged easy.

January 14, 2017

I received a free sample of this lipstick in ''bellydancing'' (a gorgeous red). The texture is amazing, and the lipstick gives a nice mat finish that is very long-lasting. It looks, smells, and feels as luxurious as any designer brand. When I checked the Sephora website for the price, I was shocked. It costs less than half of what a Dior lipstick would cost, and looks just as good, if not better. Well worth it.

February 01, 2016

I purchased this lipstick in Mmmmm. And I love it! the color is beautiful, it's very pigmented and in my opinion, is almost a dupe for the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Magick and a heck of a lot cheaper than it too. I will definitely be purchasing this again

Updated On: February 01, 2016

only downside of this lipstick is I find it doesn't last very long and it does move around quite a bit but that can be fixed with a lip liner.

March 13, 2015

I saw a colour I liked made by another brand. I found this one by Sephora that was similar and half the cost.

3.2/5

March 11, 2015

Highly pigmented, easy to remove at night, long lasting, but does dry lips, if worn alone.

What's Your Favorite?