Sephora Collection - Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear Reviews

Good - 0

October 11, 2017

One of my fave eyeliners

The staying power is awesome but it's not painful to remove. It glides on smoothly, blends easily, or can be left alone for a sharper line. $12.99 and there's a good colour range. I just picked up Tango Night, a dark grey/purple with very subtle sparkles that catch the light nicely.

June 10, 2017

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear is a waterproof eyeliner that is creamy and applies easily, without any pulling or tugging. I have a problem with most eyeliners coming off of my water line but this one stays put. Even when it's hot and humid I don't I have to worry about it coming off! I purchased this in cocoa and I found it had nice pigmentation and really enhanced my brown eyes. I was worried that it would be hard to remove but it came off easily at the end of the day. I love that it's inexpensive and comes in a variety of different colors. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good, affordable, waterproof eyeliner that stays put all day.

April 25, 2017

For the price tag, this has much better pigmentation and longevity than a lot of more expensive options. It's also easier to sharpen. I wouldn't go back to MAC!

September 17, 2016

I have this in "Black Lace" and it's lovely. Very dark, matte and long lasting. Goes on easily and has amazing staying power! It's honestly pretty hard to get this off at the end of the day. Very impressed with this, especially since it's only $12CAD. It's perfect for my waterline too as it's waterproof, would definitely recommend!