2.4/5
Sephora Colorful Eyeliner 24HR Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Lace Reviews

2.7/5

September 01, 2017

Difficult to use

I bought this from Sephora when it was on sale. I usually use their regular black eyeliner which I love. This looks great when you do the first swipe... but if you're doing a winged liner or straightening up the line - anything where you have to go over the same spot with liner, you'll mess it up. The liner moves around and basically wipes off and it becomes gray. It's a little difficult to work with it but I still manage to wear this on a daily basis!

August 11, 2017

great

I love this liner! The lines are so defined and crisp. Easy to use every time. The only downfall is coming to the end can be a little harder to apply. This is your signal to go get you a new

2.2/5

July 11, 2016

I was excited about this product when I first purchased it. The applicator looked similar to some of my other favorites. It went on well at first but it faded out quite a bit to the point that it looked washed away. Definitely not what I wanted in a waterproof liner.

2.0/5

July 11, 2016

Absolutely NOT waterproof! I was out and about and it started raining and eyeliner everywhere! So much for waterproof, I ended up taking it all off and going eyeliner free for the day.

June 28, 2016

I liked that eyeliner for the Great price and works good. It usually last all day long when I wear it for work or to go out. I recommend it! And you can choose it whaterproof

0.5/5

August 10, 2015

If I could give this eyeliner 0 stars, I would. It's "waterproof" but I can rub it right off in one swipe with my finger. It's not very black at all - I'd call it grey. I can't even get this to apply to my eyelid - it seems fine on the back of my hand, but when I try to apply it on my eye, it's all separated and runny and completely messes up my makeup as well as burns my eyes. I'm so disgusted with this eyeliner especially considering it was $12USD when there are far, FAR better options for far less. Ugh! Don't waste your time/money!