Sesame Snaps Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1239 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

These are a great go-to snack that will give you that sweetness you may be craving but not leave you feeling guilty. Prepare to be a little sticky and dusting crumbs off your lap. Totally worth it.

April 13, 2017

I have memories growing up and visiting my grand mother and having my uncle pass these out too all my cousins. It reminds me of my childhood; there is great flavour and a great snap to it!

April 01, 2017

These little snacks are amazing, they're also super cheap.
    I find these on most counters at convenience stores and always pick them up.
    The perfect amount of sweet & salty

April 01, 2017

I love this little treat. Sesame snaps have been around for so many years. my grandmother bought them for us as kids. I love the sesame flavor and the sweet honey mix. I always would buy them for my kids lunches.

March 13, 2016

I really enjoy Sesame Snaps. They taste great, a sweet honey taste with sesame. I enjoy dipping them into peanut butter or Nutella. They easily pull apart and are small and convenient enough to put into your purse and enjoy as a healthy snack throughout your day. These are one of my favorite snacks especially when I have the munchies.

March 13, 2016

These little sesame snaps are a great snack when you need something to munch on.
    I love nuts and seeds so I enjoy that the sesames are transformed into a "cracker", which makes
    them much less messy to eat. They are nice and sweet too! Good snack when you have a
    sweet tooth but want to stay away from the cookie aisle. Super cheap too!
    I found them at the dollar store.

February 23, 2016

I enjoy eating these sesame snaps! I have eaten them on occasion for a few decades now. They are a nutty-flavoured sweet treat. They are usually reasonably priced.

February 23, 2016

These Sesame Snaps taste great to me. They are just like candy. Nice and sweet. They are also pretty cheap. You can find them at the Dollarstore or even purchase them in bulk at Costco.

February 09, 2016

Ever since I was a kid I loved these little snacks, there also affordably and they have the best sweet taste and crunchiness that I like.

February 09, 2016

I usually snack on these during long school days. It's pretty similar to the chinese snacks, and are pretty sweet without it being deathly. I love the taste of sesame, and a pack of these include quite a lot!

hdempsey added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

ruthsmith has posted in the forum topic
    Hurricane Gonzalo

ruthsmith has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Disney movies?

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign