Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

Baby Care You Can Trust
Made for your baby’s sensitive skin
Hypoallergenic baby wipes, clinically proven gentle on skin
0% alcohol, fragrances, parabens
Thick & soft baby wipes for messy messes
Safe for baby's hands, face, and bottom

June 12, 2018

Too Pricey!

I like these wipes but just can't afford to purchase them. Being on a budget it would be great if they went on sale more often. I like that they are all natural and fragrance free but just can't afford them.

May 13, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great!

I love these baby wipes! They are thick and leave no residue. They don’t bother my sensitive skin, get off waterproof makeup, don’t tear, and get all of the mess up.
    The only downside is they do leave a bit of lint behind

May 08, 2018

Good but small.

So I love these products because the wipes are thick and durable. The only down fall I’ve noticed with these is that they are too small! When wiping my childs butt I have to use 2 or else I get messy haha. Otherwise I love them! They are strong. Don’t stink and are affordable

April 17, 2018

Excellent value

These are the only wipes I buy. I don't have to worry about harmful ingredients with these. This pack is such a good value. I love that the wipes come in their own diaper bag friendly sized packs. They are effective at cleaning up messes.

January 27, 2018

Good for the intended purpose

These are great wipes for use on babies, at a diaper change or for cleaning sticky fingers etc. However, if you're one of those ladies who uses baby wipes to remove makeup, you might want to consider something else. I tried using one of these wipes on my own face and found that after a few wipes across my face the fibers were pilling a lot and then sticking on my skin. I then ended up using another cloth to finish the job. So I wouldn't recommend these wipes for that purpose, but for quick jobs like you would do cleaning a baby.

January 17, 2018

Love these!

I actually use these wipes for myself, as I have super sensitive skin. They're gentle enough to use on my face, and don't have that "baby product" smell.

January 07, 2018

Thick and moist

SEVENTH GENERATION FREE & CLEAR BABY WIPES (64CT) worked great! They were thick and moist, and not like some other wipes that are thin and dry or all too wet, which leave you to having to dry baby's bottom afterwards. Because of this, I could use less wipes to clean even the poopiest of bums! I also felt good and confident that my son's sensitive area would not be irritated by these wipes. I'm thankful I #gotitfree to try, and I would definitely purchase and recommend to a friend - thank you Family Rated for the opportunity!

Updated On: January 07, 2018

SEVENTH GENERATION FREE & CLEAR BABY WIPES (64CT) worked great! They were thick and moist, and not like some other wipes that are thin and dry or all too wet, which leave you to having to dry baby's bottom afterwards. Because of this, I could use less wipes to clean even the poopiest of bums! I also felt good and confident that my son's sensitive area would not be irritated by these wipes. They were so gentle on his skin and I also used them on his face and hands with equal confidence. I'm thankful I #gotitfree to try, and I would definitely purchase and recommend to a friend - thank you Family Rated for the opportunity!

November 13, 2017
    California, United States

Thick and Soft Wipes

I received Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes from Family Rated for free and I love them! These wipes are super soft yet thick and don't tear easily. No mess, no fuss. I love that I'm wiping butts, faces, hands, etc. with a wipe that doesn't contain chemicals and other harsh ingredients. I feel confident with this brand and would recommend this product to others.

November 12, 2017

Great wipes will buy again

I got these wipes as samples for review. The wipes have a nice sent and really wipe well. The only thing I didn't like is the resealable lid after 3 days it no longer stuck and the wipes got a bit dry. I have 2 babies and change about 20 diapers a day I can't have dry wipes. It would be great if the had a plastic lid like the Huggies brand. Overall great product.

November 05, 2017

Good for Sensitive skin

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion from family rated. I love the versatility of baby wipes. I love how Seventh Generation is all natural so I do not have to worry about harsh chemicals. The product does not dry out skin, even sensitive baby skin. I liked how the 64CT was separated into two packs, great for carrying with you. The cute designs on the packaging and product was a nice touch. I appreciate how Seventh Generation thinks about and cares for their customers. I will continue to buy products from this company!