Seventh Generation Laundry Spray Stain Remover Reviews
#49 in Laundry Care

Removes Tough Stains
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%)
Laundry Stain Remover with triple enzymes
Biodegradable formula
Laundry Stain Remover free of optical brighteners, dyes, and fragrances
Leaping Bunny Certified, not tested on animals

Good - 0

October 17, 2017

amazing

I have been a member @SeventhGeneration Community for a couple years now. I also follow them on Social Media. But thanks to #familyratedclub this is the first time I was given the chance to try and review #gotitfree @Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear). I was not sure that a laundry detergent that was made with no chemicals and has no scent that I would get my laundry clean, bright and work well on stains. This laundry detergent looks so much different from other well known brands. It is a clear liquid, all-natural and concentrated. So it is good for the environment, gentle, economical, saver for your family and pets.
    I have done several loads since receiving @Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear). I have washed my bedding, linens, towels, dark clothes, white clothes, my pet pillows and pads. I really can't say anything negative about this laundry detergent. I found my washing looked just as clean and soft. It did worked just as well as my usual brand and was gentle on my clothes, but tough in stains. My family and I have sensitive skin and allergies so for us this is a really good product choice. I am always looking for ways to help the environment, keep my home, family and pets safe from toxic cleaning products. I really was very happy and satisfied with @Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear). I would by it again and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a laundry detergent that works well and is safe to use. Thank You @SeventhGeneration and @familyrated giving the opportunity to try @Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear).such a healthier choice for my family, pets and the environment. #trySeventhGeneration

October 16, 2017

Life Saver

I love this stain remover for many reasons,
    It works great on laundry stains, it is not harmful to my children, myself or the environment and it is safe for our septic system.
    Works like a charm!!

October 14, 2017

Amazing!!

I used this product instead of my usual "oxy" powder on my baby clothes. The stains were intense, and had been there for a long time. I had been using the oxy powder and just assumed the 4 hours I presoaked my clothes would be enough to get the stubbon baby stains out. It wasn't. And then I used the Seventh Generation Laundry Stain remover, spayed the clothes before throwing them in the wash. And when they came out, those hard to wash out stains were gone!! And without the use of chemicals or abrasive ingredients. Safe for baby and the rest of my family too! Thanks Family Rated! #igotitfree!

October 12, 2017

Would purchase again!

I received this product as a sample in the mail and tried it on my baby's laundry. I was extremely satisfied knowing i wasn't using harsh cleaners on her clothes but also that it actually WORKS! It seems to be hard to find in stores but i will definitely be purchasing when my sample runs out!

October 12, 2017

Miracle Spray!+

This stain remover is awesome. I sprayed and put in wash and stain come out completely. I usually have to let my others stain remover soak in first and then out in the wash, and even then sometimes the whole stain won't come out. But not with seventh gen. It smells great and not harsh smelling at all.

October 09, 2017

loved!!!

I actually really enjoyed this fabric spray. pretreated my kids t-shirts and I'm the stains were gone! I really liked knowing that no real harsh chemicals were used and wouldn't be on my kids skin. definitely recommend this

I recieved 3 products complimentary for review