Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons, Super absorbency Reviews

Seventh Generation tampons are free of fragrances, deodorants and dyes. These organic cotton tampons utilize a dual layer system to protect from leaks and come with a comfort applicator made from 99% plant-based plastic. They are also gynecologist tested and made for sensitive skin - no chlorine bleaching involved! The cotton used is 100% responsibly sourced certified organic.

You may also like Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Pads (Super Long absorbency) and Chlorine-Free Liners

September 15, 2019

It's not bad, but I am not comfortable with tampons.

I am not comfortable with tampons, I likepads and liners over this, it's just personal preference. I use just for try this it's not bad, but I am not comfortable with tampons.

September 13, 2019

Love the product but high price point

I don't typically have a heavy enough cycle to use tampons so I asked my friend to try them for me. She said much like I did for the pads, she found the tampon comfortable and said it really helped and she was able to actually go longer than she normally would without needing a change of tampon.

September 06, 2019

Wow!

I never thought I would replace my current brand of tampons but now I definitely will! These seventh generation tampons are so soft, easy to insert and absorbing, plus they’re plant based!

September 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would 100% recommend

To start of this review I want to add that I prefer pads over tampons. I've yet to find a tampon I find 100% comfortable. That said, I would highly recommend these tampons to a friend. I love that they are organic cotton. I did find the applicator to be a bit rough to insert but I can forgive that seeing as it is a plant based applicator and better for the environment. I didn't experience any leaks and I found I wasn't going through these tampons as fast as other tampons I've used in the past.

August 30, 2019

Love them

I used to always wear tampons, however after making more health conscious decisions about what goes into my body and realizing that traditional tampons are full of chemicals; I stopped and switched back to using pads. These tampons are the answer to my problem. I was worried about the effects of chemicals in traditional tampons and this is a great alternative. I have had no leakage so far and they feel comfortable throughout the day. (Im constantly moving) I love the plant based plastic applicator and was super thankful these weren't cardboard! All and all a great product

August 30, 2019

Job done right

I noticed no leakage well wearing these so I was able to wear my cute underwear not the normal period underware, they were comfortable and they have a plastic applicator
    which I really like!

August 29, 2019

Amazing super absorbency tampons

The seventh generation tampons came just in time during day 2 of my period. The tampons were great and easy to use. I’m very particular in terms of brand that can give the right protection and ease of use. This tampon I had no issues during use and it provided the necessary protection that I needed. I usually wear a liner or a thin pad for my heavier flow days along with my tampon. My package came with ultra thin pad and it felt great and not bulky. It didn’t seem as if I was wearing a pad. The thin pads gave that extra protection I required in case the tampon was not enough. The tampon was good for 4-5 hour use. I would highly recommend this product and will consider purchase of this product. Best of all these products are chemical free!

August 28, 2019

Game Changers!

I cannot say how much I love these tampons! Not only are they Chlorine-free and eco conscious, they are beyond comfortable, super easy to use and extremely absorbant! I have never been so happy to have my period in my entire life!
    The only thing I would love to see different is a smaller (maybe pocket style) applicator and less noisy packaging. Although this will not stop me from buying them and using them!

August 28, 2019
    Provincie Flevoland, Netherlands

Easy to use!

I don't typically use tampons, and I avoid them mostly.but since these are organic cotton I thought I'd give it a try, these work seamlessly and are easy for beginners. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all and I was able to use them effortlessly. I'd recommend these for anyone wanting to try out tampons, especially since these are clean compared to other brands!

August 27, 2019

A more natural approach

I love that this is all organic items. Environmentally friendly and is for a good cause.
    I love that the applicator is environmentally friendly. I love that a portion of proceeds go to those who cant afford basic life necessities.
    My only complaint is that the packaging is quite loud.