Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen Reviews

July 09, 2020
    Florida, United States

Very vibrant black

I use Sharpie for my adult coloring. I like to use them to outline what I color at times or to make a certain part stand out more. This pen seems to be the only ones I've found that will write over the wax colored pencils. So for that reason and how vibrant the black is I will continue to use them.

March 17, 2019

The brand I always use!

Out of all marker pens that I use this is the best one. I need this pen for documents that are going to last 14 years and it does!!! I've been in office management for almost 20 years and this has been my go to marker pen as long as I can remember.

October 01, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Love to use to Write with ...

I make signs and before I start a project I practice my techniques and handwriting .This is one of my go to favorites to do so with ... The colors it's self is bright and beautiful, but the ink itself glides across my paper like butta.... Thank you.

September 25, 2018
    Florida, United States

Best pens ever!

These pens are honestly all i ever use at work anymore! I use pens a decent amount when i am at work, so these are always my go-to! I love how smooth they write, though it does write pretty similar to a sharpie marker. I also love the fact that i can use this on multi surfaces, therefore i can stick to only one writing utensil and not have to switch back and forth between two! I do wish these were a bit cheaper, but other than that, i love them!

September 23, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Must have

This item is a must have for your office desk the way it just glides in the paper just speaks for itself hand down a go to top quality product a classic if you will.

September 21, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Give it a try!

Beautiful, even, bold writing with no streaking or bleed through. Writes on any type of paper, even "waxy-coated". You can buy them in many different colors now too.

April 16, 2018

ONLY PEN I NOW BUY

This is the only pen I buy. I love that it comes in multiple colours. I never have to worry about it smearing on paper. It also doesn't bleed through paper. Give it a try!

April 02, 2018

precision!

Sharpie is such a great brand. Their products are consistent and they definitely provide great quality. Other markers or fine tips just don't last as long as Sharpies and they usually drag where as Sharpie has a more fine, smoother tip. I really love their quality and will always buy them!

January 31, 2018

A little expensive but really good pens

I am absolutely obsessed with Sharpies - I use them all the time. I especially like these for detail work but they are awesome just for writing grocery lists or paperwork. I like that they don't bleed or smudge. I have found them in more colors than just the basic 4 and I have stocked up on a bunch of those as well. They are more expensive than other brands but you're paying for the name and quality. And they last FOREVER.

November 01, 2017

nice

I like how much this has to offer and it makes everything you do look great they have so many colors you can choose from I think they are good to use for anything. they can and will add that simple pop of color