Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen Reviews

September 29, 2017

Great product!

Je suis accro aux Sharpie! Et le Sharpie Pointe fine ne m'a pas déçu! Facile d'obtenir un trait ultra-fin tout en ayant une écriture foncée dans le style des Sharpie sans laisser de bavures. En plus il y a un très grand choix de couleurs!

September 03, 2017

Good black pen

I like this pen, because it is almost like a cross between a pen and a marker.
    It works very well for writing neatly, or for outlining things as well.
    It has quite a bit of ink in it, so that makes it great for note taking, because you do not have to worry about it drying out easily/running out.
    It comes in a few different colours as well, which making note coordinating very easy too.

September 03, 2017

Je l'utilise tout le temps

C'est le crayon noir par excellence. Je l'utilise tout les jours. La pointe est fine et ne coule pas. J'écris tout dans mon agenda avec crayon et il ne traverse pas les pages.

April 03, 2017

Ce sharpie est précis et ne coule pas du tout! Je l'utilise pour des motifs et des petits détails sur mes peintures.. Et reste en place lorsque j'applique du vernis a la fin... Tout simplement génial!

February 19, 2017

I love sharpie everything. I love these fine point pens for my journal. I like how they feel when I right. Very bold and precise. No leaking or smearing. I bought at a very affordable price on sale. But I would pay full price because still not badly price but it is also great quality.

January 12, 2017

I love using fine point sharpies for my planner, journal, list-making...anything! I love the way they flow on the page and the wide range of colours they come in.

July 23, 2016

These are my absolute FAVOURITE pens to use! They write so smoothly! It's so nice when you have nice and neat ink. Your notes or whatever you're writing just look so sharp. I love these!

April 01, 2016

I love these pens and use them for everyday use - and all mail I send (yes, I still send out cards and letters on a regular basis!) is addressed using these pens. The tip of the pen is fine and easy to control for writing and printing, and the color is deep is vibrant. They write and stay on most surfaces, making it my go-to pen for my household "stuff". The price is a little high for the amount that I use them, but it's worth it.

March 12, 2016

The only pen I will use in my agenda! I just love how it "flows" if that's even a thing! I don't have the cutest writing at all but this pen somehow makes it look cute! Nothing bad to say it's the perfect pen !

February 12, 2016

My favorite pens to use for writing notes at school !! There are so many fun colors and these pens don't leak through thin pages. They also last quite a long while before it starts to dry out