Good

Shiseido Makeup Facial Cotton Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

May 05, 2017

I received some of these as a sample from Shoppers Drug and wow! These are pure luxury, so soft and a nice generous size. They are perfect for removing eye makeup or applying toner. They feel like a pillow and do not scratch or pull at my face. I was sad when I ran out of them and would purchase them as a special treat again.

May 05, 2017

These are my favorite cotton pads on the market, and I believe they are worth every penny. With other competitors, I could use three-four pads when I removed my makeup. With these, I only use one - front and back. When I use them for nail polish removal, again - I only use one pad! Although the price point is higher, you'll go through them much slower.

The pads are incredibly soft, and do not leave cotton residue on the face or nails. Others pads have tried to imitate the consistency of them with no luck. I have repurchased these several times and continue to do so.

March 03, 2017

These Cotton Pads are very pricey but they are so worth it and you actually get quite a few pads in a package.
    They feel amazing against your skin and very soft. They also do not fall apart, rip or leave any little cotton residue or "fluffys" on your face or on my counter. They also hold up very well when wet and absorb cleaners or micellar waters well. These are a higher price point but I feel they cleanse my skin better than other cotton pads and so I am able to use less when cleansing also. I have tried the Quo version of these from Shoppers Drug Mart and the Quo ones are nicer than your traditional cotton pads but they were not near as soft and durable as the Shiseido.
    I have also used these to remove my nail polish and again, no cotton residue or fluffys. These would be really good to use if you are doing gel nails or nail art because you won't get much cotton on the nail.

February 09, 2017

I changed from low end facial pads to these years ago. Although they are a high price point, they are amazing and feel great against your skin. They also stand-up better and do not tear apart like some brands. LOVE these!

January 01, 2017

Good quality Cotten pads that don't leave cotton residue after use. You get a ton of product in the packaging. A little pricey as the brand name is shiseido, so makes sense and better to buy on sale.

January 01, 2017

C'est les meilleurs tampons démaquillants que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à présent. Très doux sur le visage et d'excellentes qualités. Un peu dispendieux comparativement à d'autres tampons démaquillants sur le marché mais aucun ne se compare à la qualité et à la douceur de Shiseido.

April 23, 2016

I managed to try these when they were about 70% off retail price a sales clerck at Shoppers Drug mart let me in on the secret of this wonderful product. I will say I find the price a tad steep but you do get a LOT OF PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE and they are so so soft and they are very effective but I do hate the price....UNTIL I realize how much I pay, and have paid For other skin products, masks, serums...To me it makes far better sense to spend good money for good skin care and great skin care products and pay less, buy less expensive makeup.
    I do recommend these, if you can always afford to use them then I say go for it, if ur budget hAd to stretch or eliminate something else u need for these gems then I'd use them sporadically only on ur eyes let's say or when ur needing to get hard to remove makeup off. Basically interchanging them with whatever regular cotton u usually use. This way u get the best of both worlds. :)

April 23, 2016

These makeup cottons are my favorite. While they come at a little bit of a premium, i find they are super soft compared to other facial cottons on the market. They are also absorbent, so I typically only require one to be able to remove all the makeup from my face.

April 30, 2015

Excellent Product, I'm in love with it!

I've purchased this over and over.

A little background: I used to work for Shiseido and that's how I got introduced to the cotton and now that I've left that job, I still go back to this product it is truly luxurious. You will either find people who love this product or are indifferent. For me, this is the go to product in terms of facial cotton. I once tried to cheapen out and bought the $2 cotton from wal-mart and had to go out the next day to get this, cuz you just can't go back.

Uses: I use it to apply toner and for eye make up remover on my eyes. I wear contacts and have really sensitive eyes, and this cotton feels like cashmere. I fold it in half cuz its quite big and use one side per eye.

Pro: Great quality, excellent product delivery on the skin, feels great, good size, 100%cotton!

Con: Expensive!! It is going up in prices almost all teh time, it was $9 before and now its $11 :( but you can buy it when there is a Gift with Purchase at sears/bay and stock up.

Must Try! :)

April 23, 2015

Love these cotton squares. They are really soft, don't leave fuzzy bits on your face, plus they come in a huge package!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine