Prestige Item
Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Reviews

November 10, 2017

Natural looking!

I received Shiseido's Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation complimentary for testing/review purposes from Shiseido & Influenster, but all opinions are my own.

I've heard so many great things about Shiseido, so I was initially very excited to test this product out. Priced at $58.00 at the Bay, it unfortunately does not live up to my standards for a higher end foundation.

I found the foundation consistency to be too thin & watery, making it a bit difficult to apply. It does blend well with concealer, but unfortunately the coverage is too light for my liking.

I do like how lightweight it feels when you first apply it; it feels like you are barely wearing make-up at all. Finished it off with a light dusting from a compact and it created a very smooth look… for a while…. but unfortunately by the end of the work day, my skin looked a bit cakey, my T Zone was oily, where it's usually normal/dry.

October 21, 2017

Long-lasting foundation with a natural, matte finish

Received the Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation complimentary from Influenster to test and this foundation has become a staple of my everyday make-up routine! Love how this foundation is light-weight providing enough coverage to cover red spots without being cakey. Does the trick to provide a natural, matte look that lasts the entire work day without smearing. Highly recommend!

July 07, 2016

I LOVE this foundation so much, definitely one of my all time favourites! It gives such great coverage while giving a natural finish. It feels so nice on the skin and wears for a long time with my usual primer/powder routine. Also, I love that they have clear shade descriptions so it's easy to find one that matches perfectly. I'm in the shade Golden 4.