Shiseido The Skincare Hydro Nourishing Softener Reviews
Ranked #938 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

February 17, 2014

This softener is amazing!! My skin is dry and I was desperately trying to hydrate it and this softener helped me soooo much. It has hylauronic acid in it which helps to keep moisture in your skin. I also love Shiseido in general. It's a Japanese line and is all about simplicity which I think is an excellent approach when dealing with your skin. It's definitely pricier but I think it's well worth the extra money!!

October 24, 2013

I recieved a sample of Shiseido softener and was sckeptical about it. At first I wasnt even fully sure what to do with a softener. Is it a toner? a serum? cleaner? google to the rescue, it's a toner replacement but acts more like a serum (or pre-serum). whatever it is, it is wonderful. Applied instead of toner it clears out any residual stuff left by your cleanser but leaves skin feeling smooth and soft (not tight and dry like many toners). After a few days I noticed my skin seemed brighter. Also after using it moisturizer seems to absorb better so maybe it's slightly exfoliating. It's definitely balancing and making my skin look great. I highly reccomend this product.