Shoppers Optimum points Reviews

November 12, 2020

mon programme favoris

probablement le seul programme que je n'oublie jamais la carte! je cumule avec mon essence et mon épicerie pour ensuite me payer du maquillage!!! non mais quel bon deal!

November 01, 2020

Great program

I absolutely love this points program. It just makes me want to purchase more things from these stores. It’s a free program to join that allows you to earn points for your everyday purchases. That in turn equals $$$

October 13, 2020

Great if you do all your shopping in a couple of stores

I love the fact that I can gain points when I shop, however it seems like the optimum points take forever to accumulate to anything. I wish all stores could combine points into one card

October 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best rewards program

I love PC optimum points! I buy from PC stores and get so many free groceries! It is super easy to use, load your offers for even more points. Totally worth it! Andnit is a free program

points, Points, POINTS!!!!

I love this rewards program. It is one of the few programs where I actually see the rewards accumulating and I can redeem them quickly and easily. This rewards program is available at many store chains. I personally use this points card at Pharmaprix, Maxi and Esso. I have the app on my phone and it works like a charm. I love how the app makes it is so easy to use the points into cash and how you can see how your points have been accumulated so far.

Je recommande !

Carte de récompenses gratuite auquel il vaut vraiment la peine d'adhérer. Plusieurs offres offertes à chaque semaine, qui sont sélectionnées selon nos achats antérieurs. De plus ,certaines offres spéciales offres encore plus de points. Selon moi,la meilleurs carte de points offerte dans les épiceries!

Best Point Card

This card is my lifesaver. There are so many store that you can collect points from, they have an app to let you know of extra points and deals going on. I always make sure to go to shoppers or superstore because of the point system. You can also get points from getting gas. Once you save up enough points (10,000 minimum) you can use it towards almost anything in stores! I love this program. Its also free to sign up.

August 12, 2020

So easy to use

Love this points program. Can collect points so easily every time you shop at Shoppers Drug Mart, or earn points via the tailored grocery offers when shopping at Loblaws or No Frills. You can even earn points when filling up on gas. Download the app on your phone not to miss out on points! You can earn 20,000 points pretty quickly which is worth $20 that you can redeem on your next grocery trip.

August 04, 2020

I love free groceries!

Collecting points is so simple! I always shop at Shoppers (it is across the street from my house) and the fact I can also collect points AND spend it at Nofrills is amazing! Gotta love free groceries!

July 03, 2020

Great rewards program

I recently started participating in this reward program and find it great... it customizes points offer based on products i buy or would like to buy.. works great