Shoppers Optimum points Reviews

September 03, 2020

Best Point Card

This card is my lifesaver. There are so many store that you can collect points from, they have an app to let you know of extra points and deals going on. I always make sure to go to shoppers or superstore because of the point system. You can also get points from getting gas. Once you save up enough points (10,000 minimum) you can use it towards almost anything in stores! I love this program. Its also free to sign up.

August 12, 2020

So easy to use

Love this points program. Can collect points so easily every time you shop at Shoppers Drug Mart, or earn points via the tailored grocery offers when shopping at Loblaws or No Frills. You can even earn points when filling up on gas. Download the app on your phone not to miss out on points! You can earn 20,000 points pretty quickly which is worth $20 that you can redeem on your next grocery trip.

August 04, 2020

I love free groceries!

Collecting points is so simple! I always shop at Shoppers (it is across the street from my house) and the fact I can also collect points AND spend it at Nofrills is amazing! Gotta love free groceries!

July 03, 2020

Great rewards program

I recently started participating in this reward program and find it great... it customizes points offer based on products i buy or would like to buy.. works great

April 11, 2020

Pourquoi pas?

J'aime bien cette carte qui nous permet d'accumuler des points en échange d'argent pour payer nos achats. Les points négatifs sont qu'il faut télécharger les offres de l'épicerie chaque semaine alors si on oublie, on a pas la possibilité d'avoir les points De plus, les offres sont souvent des articles achetés la semaine antérieure. Je n'ai pas toujours besoin d'acheter ces produits chaque semaine.

February 15, 2020

Free is all I need to hear

Everyone should and must have a shoppers optimum card! As you collect point to earn cash back! It has been the best points card I have! Weekends you get way more points and hello Christmas . Way to save money

January 25, 2020

The points add up for free stuff

I was given this card by a cashier a few months ago. It was instantly worth $20 and I'm now at about $60. It hasn't cost me anything and is not much of a problem to loaded the offers before I go shopping to get more points. I even got a $30 discount on my grocery order I made on the internet for an express pick-up order. That adds up to almost $100 of free stuff in less then six months. Love it!

December 11, 2019

cartes pour avoir facilement l'argent

C'est la meilleure carte de points qui existe sur le marché qui peut donner plus de points rapidement et surtout en épicerie et pharmacie.
    je peux me procurer des cadeaux facilement

La carte à avoir

C'est MA carte fidélité #1. Je l'aime d'amour. Je profite des offres personnelles pour accumulé tout plein de points que j'échange pour de l'epicerie chez Maxi. Magique!

Amazing fidelization club

It is super easy to get points here. Specially if you shop at shoppers drugmart. I recommend it 100%. most important thing. Download teh app and open it every week, therefore you get personalized offers that give you extra points for the things you buy anyways.