Shreddies Original Cereal Reviews
Ranked #151 in Cereal

August 10, 2017

I would by this product again. Very tasty and nutrious

This product has lots fibre . It has good list of ingredints and everyone in the house loves it. Even picky eaters. I loved the product because of it nutrional vaules.

May 16, 2017

This is defintely not a great tasting cereal, the taste is similar to All Bran cereal. But you can add fruits like blueberries so it tastes better. It also is high in fiber so great way to start the morning and leaves you feeling sull.

April 05, 2017

call me old fashion, but i love these! these have always been my favorite! I add honey when i want more sugar LOL! but i always eat these every morning! great for breakfast and snack through the day! Add these to some nuts and you got a trail snack!

April 05, 2017

I have been eating Shreddies since I was a little kid and it's my go to cereal. It always makes me feel like home. I top it with a small amount of sugar and it's perfect. It has a great crunch to it. I have also used it in my baking. I will switch out Rice Krispies for Shreddies to make Shreddies Krispy Squares. They are a huge hit in my family.

April 04, 2017

I love Sheddies cereal and have for years. I raised my kids with Sheddies they taste great and are one of the better cereals out there. They are also great to just eat as a snack while watching tv.

January 25, 2017

this cereal is wonderful! its our favourite cereal, we buy it every grocery shopping. its a very good source of fibre, not too much sugar and is crunchy. my 20-month-old son uses to get constipated sometimes but whenever i give him this cereal everything feels better.

January 10, 2017

This cereal is one of my favorites. I love the crunch that doesnt get soggy right away. It is a better for you cereal than the sugar laden ones. Its high in fibre which a lot of people need in their diets Its nice with fresh fruit in it also. I would happily feed this to my grand children

March 16, 2016

They are a healthy choice and my whole family enjoys a nice big bowl of shreddies in the morning before school. Heck I even sneak a bowl for lunch sometimes.

March 01, 2016

This is a staple in our house with two growing males...
    And as a mom to those growing boys, I don't mind them munching on this cereal as opposed some of the other sugary ones that are available on the market. As an added bonus, the kids actually like it and eat it :) without complaining. Added bonus!

0.7/5

December 30, 2015

This is one cereal I have never liked, it has absolutely no flavor and gets soggy too fast