Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews
#56 in Non-Dairy

May 02, 2017

We just bought this a few days ago and my husband likes it. I'm not crazy about almond milk but we buy it for him to drink. It's healthy, refreshing, and is good to drink by itself or to add in cereal.

March 13, 2017

This is really good. It tastes yummy and substitutes milk very well in my life style. This did not get the full 5 stars for taste just because I personally prefer the taste of the sweetened version. But I would buy again if they didn't have any of the sweetened version left at the grocery store.

February 02, 2017

The silk on sweetened almond milk is a new favourite of mine. I can use it in my smoothies, and also drink it plain. I have now used it to replace my dessert and have it heated up in a mug at night. It's absolutely heaven!

April 20, 2016

Amazing tasting and full of protein, great for adding to smoothies or to use when baking. I really love the almond/coconut blend because both milks are so good for you and this blend is super low in calories.

November 16, 2015

I suffer from lactose intolerance and use Silk Unsweetened every day as a milk alternative. Its great in recipes, smoothies and on its own. Smooth, "silky" taste. Love it!

June 02, 2015

Love using this for cereal and also to put in smoothies!

April 23, 2015

For someone who suffers from diabetes, this is an excellent alternative to milk. The same goes for someone who has lactose intolerance. The vanilla adds a refreshing twist to the unsweetened beverage. Still, one can notice the difference from the regular silk true almond vanilla beverage.

February 27, 2015

It took some getting use to with almond milk. I usually only use milk in cereals or smoothies. This is way better than I thought it would be. There is another variety too and it is great also. It does come sweetened too.

February 27, 2015

I recently switched from 1% milk to the unsweetened Almond milk. I had watched a program about how much sugar we intake daily and was stunned to see that a glass (1 cup - 250ml) of 1% milk has 11g of sugar which works out to almost 3 teaspoons of sugar... Gross. So I switched. Unsweetened Almond milk has no sugar! But still has the same amount of calcium as 1% milk!

My son barley noticed the change which is awesome. Love it, sticking with it!

July 10, 2014

Great on it's own, or even better in a smoothie, mixed with frozen berries, and a banana.
    Or as a creamcicle,
    1 cup silk, 1/2 cup frozen OJ, teaspoon vanilla, 1 banana, add ice cubes to make it a frozen treat!