Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews

November 18, 2018

One of my favorite drinks

Have been using this since I wanted to cut back on dairy products and have been pleased with this product. I use it in smoothies, oatmeal and various recipes. Love that it's unsweetened and the price is reasonable,

September 21, 2018

Yummy

Silk is my preferred brand of almond milk. I've tried numerous other brands, but they're always too sweet and full of sugar. I like how smooth Silk brand is and there's no aftertaste.

August 14, 2018

It's a nice beverage

It's good, i find it more enjoyable to drink than milk. Up until about 3 years ago I was fine consuming dairy and then like my mother I started getting sick after consuming only a small amount. For awhile I felt slightly lost cause in all honesty I really enjoyed dairy. Then shopping one day I saw almond milk on sale and picked myself up some to try and I was suprised. It was very nice and smooth and even familiar in texture definitly not in flavor but in a way it was comforting the flavour infact was even better than that of milk. Currently almond milk specifically this one is part of my morning breakfast every day.

June 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for shakes, smoothies, and chia pudding.

I love that this almond milk is both unsweetened, and flavored with vanilla. Since I use it mostly in smoothies, I love the subtle vanilla flavour. I like to use stevia as my sweetener of choice, so I love that this is completely unsweetened. I also find that for being an item with a long storage time, the ingredients are very reasonable. I also love the low fat and calorie content. This is my brand of choice!

May 01, 2018

Great tasting.

Silk unsweetened vanilla is our favourite. We use it in our smoothies, cereal and I've been successful using it in some baking. The sweetened is just too sweet for us.

April 30, 2018

Love me some Silk

I love this almond beverage. It is unsweetened which helps me in the quest to cut sugar from my diet. It is a must-have in my pantry. I'm definitely purchasing this product again.

April 30, 2018

Smooth almond taste

Silk almond unsweetened vanilla almond milk is smooth with a rich nutty taste that doesn’t overwhelm you with its flavour. It goes great on cereal or just alone in a tall glass. I have recommended this product to many of many friends as a dairy alternative.

0.8/5

March 10, 2018

Eeek

This definitely isn't the tastiest vanilla almond milk out there, it's actually unpleasant, like chalky wax or I don't know. Too watery also. Sure, it's low calories, that I like, but I much prefer Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze milk, better texture, way better flavour, I can actually drink that one by itself. This one I need to mix with coffee or something and it still tastes pretty awful. I bought it twice by mistake, will make sure not to do that again hahaha. Nope. Buy Almond Breeze instead, not much more expensive anyway.

February 08, 2018

2 thumbs up!:)

All silk products are great! I buy this product all the time and I am always so so so satisfied with the taste, quality, quantity and price. 2 thumbs up for this product!

January 27, 2018

Great taste

Since deciding to cut back on dairy this has been a great alternative to smoothies, oatmeal, cereal and almost anything I would use milk for. Great price range and cant wait to try the option for coffee.