1 review
Silvertone Conditioning Toning Shampoo Reviews
#915 in Hair Care

Good - 0

February 12, 2016

I have been using this toning shampoo for several months now and I think it works wonders! I purchased it at my local beauty supply store for about $10 for a 460ml bottle (has alot in it). I was bleaching my hair blonde for a long time and wanted to find a good toning shampoo that would really banish yellow and brassy tones well and this shampoo did the trick. It comes in a darrrk pigmented blue shade (some toning shampoos come in purple as well) so I felt the more pigmented it was the better the result. When I really wanted to tone my blonde hair to a nice pale/bright blonde, I would leave this shampoo in for a couple minutes and I was very pleased with it. It has a perfume smell to it which didn't bother me some may not like it but its tolerable in the shower. I have recommended it to my friends as well as posted it on my social media, thats how pleased I was :)