4.4/5
25 reviews
Similac Advance Omega 3 & 6 Reviews
Ranked #15 in Baby Food

    Reviews and Ratings

    88% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 03, 2017

    It's that good!!

    When my son was first born I was not able to breast feed. I first went with Enfamil and my son ended up being extremely gassy and uncomfortable. I switched him over to Similac without weaning him at all and he was 100 percent better then he was. I would totally reccomend this product to all parents out there. It's reliable and my son gained good healthy weight from it. If I could give it to him forever I would. It has all the nutrients and vitamins that your baby needs to grow and be healthy.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 06, 2017

    i LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND ITS THE MOST TRUSTED BABY FORMULA i USE FOR MY BABY! They offer lots of coupons if you sign up with thier special baby club also i found it mixed well! its a very good formula with all the needed vitamins and minerals

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 30, 2017

    Le seul lait que mon bébé allaité accepte de prendre quelque fois avec mon propre lait !
    Rapport qualité prix j'adore! Beaucoup moins cher que les autres marques style bon départ!

    Ma fille le digère très bien et semble vraiment l'adorer !

    Ne pas avoir allaité c'est le lait que j'aurais pris sans aucun problème pour mon bébé!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 29, 2017

    Similac est mon choix numéros 1 il se rapproche beaucoup du lait maternel facile a digérer il est un peux cher mais il en vaux la peine il est facile a trouver en magasin!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 25, 2017

    J'adore.. ben pas moi mais mon bébé .... Nas jamais été malade.. supporte très bien facile a digéré je recommande a toute les bébé qui nont pas dintolerence au lacotose

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 18, 2017

    I bottle fed my firstborn after just 5 months of breastfeeding. I felt i wasnt producing enough milk so i had to jump to formula. I wanted the best for my baby son and so i bought this formula before i tried any cheaper brands. Its got so much health benefits for babies and i found it liquified really good as soon as the water was added to the bottle. I was super nervous about my baby getting constipated but nope he digested it really well and he started gaining weight with it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 04, 2017

    Mon bébé à adoré ce lait et contrairement à une autre sorte je n'ai jamais eu à me battre avec des petits motons dans le fond du biberon. Ma fille n'a jamais fait de colique ou eu des maux de ventre avec ce lait.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 14, 2017

    You always want to give your baby the best. When this Omega thing started - I was like " okay I'm on this train ". With a trusted brand like Similac - I felt confident trying the new Omega trend. I now have a genius toddler - it could be the formula or maybe just great genes :-)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 10, 2017

    J'ai donné similac à mon fils. Je n'aime pas vraiment le nouvel emballage. Moins de poudre et prix plus élevé. La canne est moins cher.
    Similac ne contient pas d'huile de palme, c'est la raison principale pourquoi j'ai choisi cette marque. Mon fils l'a très bien digéré.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    My Baby's Rating

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 17, 2017

    Love the formula. My only disaapointment is the new packaging. The tinfoil lid is a pain to rip off. The tab breaks immediately and then the rest of the lid rips off in a million pieces. More inspection and testing and trial should have been put in place.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.