Similac Advance Omega 3 & 6

Similac Advance Omega 3 & 6 Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 136 in Baby Food

May 18, 2017

I bottle fed my firstborn after just 5 months of breastfeeding. I felt i wasnt producing enough milk so i had to jump to formula. I wanted the best for my baby son and so i bought this formula before i tried any cheaper brands. Its got so much health benefits for babies and i found it liquified really good as soon as the water was added to the bottle. I was super nervous about my baby getting constipated but nope he digested it really well and he started gaining weight with it.

May 04, 2017

Mon bébé à adoré ce lait et contrairement à une autre sorte je n'ai jamais eu à me battre avec des petits motons dans le fond du biberon. Ma fille n'a jamais fait de colique ou eu des maux de ventre avec ce lait.

April 14, 2017

You always want to give your baby the best. When this Omega thing started - I was like " okay I'm on this train ". With a trusted brand like Similac - I felt confident trying the new Omega trend. I now have a genius toddler - it could be the formula or maybe just great genes :-)

March 10, 2017

J'ai donné similac à mon fils. Je n'aime pas vraiment le nouvel emballage. Moins de poudre et prix plus élevé. La canne est moins cher.
    Similac ne contient pas d'huile de palme, c'est la raison principale pourquoi j'ai choisi cette marque. Mon fils l'a très bien digéré.

February 17, 2017

Love the formula. My only disaapointment is the new packaging. The tinfoil lid is a pain to rip off. The tab breaks immediately and then the rest of the lid rips off in a million pieces. More inspection and testing and trial should have been put in place.

February 08, 2017

We used this formula as top-up for breastfeeding and after breastfeeding stopped. We tried multiple formula types and this one was the least problematic to digest. It also tastes the closest to normal milk, to me. Baby didn't mind the formula switching too much because she still had breastmilk mainly, but there was a visible difference on the way out, and similac was the closest to breastmilk after processing. So we stuck with it at the end.

January 15, 2017

We used this formula because it is what the hospital uses. It made my daughter extremely constipated which upset her stomach and made her fussy. Once we switched to the lower iron formula she was a much happier baby!

January 07, 2017

Tres bon produit jadore lutiliser pour mon enfants le prend tres bien et fini les maux de ventre et les cilique le recommande ! Et ainsi je trouve qui est a un tres bon prix

December 29, 2016

I was planning to strictly breastfeed but unfortunately had to make the decision to go on formula. I tried a different brand first and it made my baby gassy. I received a sample of this and gave this a try. I have not tried any other formula since then. The price of this is quite expensive, especially since we are on are budget.

June 30, 2016

Reasonably priced and because I signed up for the similac club I got free samples and coupons every once in a while which was awesome. It's a great product for those who chose to bottle feed.