simple face wash Reviews

May 01, 2020

Cleared My Skin!

After consistent use for about a month, my acne prone yet dry skin actually cleared up! I have very sensitive skin so this worked well. The whole simple line is fantastic.

March 01, 2020
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Unsure right now

So, I have sensitive skin and worry about using products but considering this is designed especially for sensitive skin I thought I'd give it a go.
    Unfortunately, I am not a fan.
    My skin looks very dry just after one use!
    I have used the face wipes for years and they been fine but this just doesn't seem to do what I want it to

February 29, 2020

Face wash

One of my favourite face washes. Good value and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. I use this wash twice a day as part of my routine. I will continue to use product.

February 09, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Fresh Faced

A nice fresh face wash, very gentle and refreshing. However it does struggle with some of my eye make up, this can soon be solved by adding the simple facial wipes to your routine. Overall a great product for the price.

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Great face wash

This is a great face wash. It cleans my skin and it even removes my make up. It makes the skin soft and even if you use it regularly it doesn't make your skin dry like other products which is a big plus. It makes my skin fresh and hydrated.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Sin0ke face wash

This is a brilliant face wash. No harsh chemicals and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Suitable for all skin types. And really helpful at removing makeup

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Fresh and Clean

Thus is a brilliant product. I have used it for years because of the way it leaves my face feeling. After use my face feels soft and clean. It doesnt bring me out in spots and I think its definitely improved the appearance of my skin since I have been using it

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Simple face wash

As I get very dry skin in the cold weather this face wash works wonders it clears up my dry skin and I don't seem to get it back when I go outside the face wash don't dry my face out at all leaving my face feeling refreshed and clean looking and very soft to the touch would definitely recommend

December 03, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing!

This is the best face wash I have ever used! It is so gentle and cleanses my skin without being harsh at all. It is such a bargain and it better than most if not all the expensive cleansers I had tried. Couldn’t recommend this face wash enough!

November 27, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Simple but perfect.

This product is made using as little artificial rubbish as possible. It has no fragrance but it lathers up nicely when applied to wet skin and when rinsed off your're left feeling clean and refreshed.
    I've used this product on & off for years. It's quite often on offer so can be great value for money. I also like that it has a whole range of products so I can use the moisturiser that goes with the facial wash, as well as other things like cleansers, toners and wipes.
    I highly recommend these products.