simple face wash Reviews

December 03, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing!

This is the best face wash I have ever used! It is so gentle and cleanses my skin without being harsh at all. It is such a bargain and it better than most if not all the expensive cleansers I had tried. Couldn’t recommend this face wash enough!

November 27, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Simple but perfect.

This product is made using as little artificial rubbish as possible. It has no fragrance but it lathers up nicely when applied to wet skin and when rinsed off your're left feeling clean and refreshed.
    I've used this product on & off for years. It's quite often on offer so can be great value for money. I also like that it has a whole range of products so I can use the moisturiser that goes with the facial wash, as well as other things like cleansers, toners and wipes.
    I highly recommend these products.

November 26, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Leaves my face feeling cleansed

I have been using simples face wash for months. My skin type can be sensitive at times so being able to use something that isn't so harsh on the skin is vital. No only does simple face wash leave my skin feeling deeply cleansed and nourished it effectively removes all impurities. Perfect to use both morning and evening. A little goes a long way!

November 25, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Refreshing face wash

This face wash is easy to use. It lathers well into your skin leaving your face clean, fresh and smooth. I use it daily, it removes make up as well as daily grime and my face looks and feels great

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

So simple!

It’s my daily face wash and I absolutely love it! I have quite sensitive skin when it comes to face washes and this is so good for sensitive skin no harsh chemicals or strong scents and also so sad but I hate getting face wash in my eyes and this one doesn’t sting or anything it’s like no tears for adults 🤷🏼‍♀️ Defo recommend ❤️

October 13, 2019
    Knowsley, United Kingdom

I would use this again and again !

A kind to skin face wash that not all rids any makeup but leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. My acne has considerably decreased, I would recommend using the simple moisturiser too !

October 12, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

sons face

my son who is 16 was having trouble with spots etc on his face o i decided to change to this and his face has cleared up and we all use this with great results

October 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Wonderful product

It is a brilliant cleansing product for sensitive skin! It removes all make up and leave my face clean. I have been using this product for around 3 months now and I've notice a huge positive impact on my skin, less breakouts! I would highly recommend this product.

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing gentle wash

This simple wash is super moisturising and doesn’t strip your face of its natural oils after washing your face with it. A little goes a long way and it’s really nice and refreshing to use before bed and in the morning when you wake up. I would repurchase this again and again.

October 08, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Kind to the skin, nice pure smell

I like this product because you can see a difference after just a few uses, it doesnt smell like it has a lot of added things in there, simple is good because its not harsh on sensitive skin, definitely recommend