Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil Reviews
#4 in Face Oils

Formulated with 100% pure Grapeseed Oil, Vitamins A and E. No artificial perfume, colour/dyes, alcohol, parabens, or harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Hypoallergenic.

Avec huile de pépins de raisin pure à 100 %, vitamines A et E. Sans parfums ni colorants artificiels. Sans irritants forts qui peuvent agresser votre peau. Sans alcool, ni parabènes. Hypoallergéniques.

1.7/5

February 22, 2019

works ok but it stinks

I bought this item on clearance, and now I know why they were clearing it out. It smells, almost like the oil has gone bad.
    Face felt clean and not dried out, but I don't use the product because of the smell.
    I hate throwing anything out, so I will try adding some essential oil to this, but if that doesn't help I will be tossing it.

2.0/5

August 06, 2018

Breakout City

I got this trying to jump on the bandwagon of oil cleansing. I figured it would be a safe bet and the ingredients checked out enough. Unfortunately, this oil broke me out all over. I tried and removed it several times from my routine hoping it was something else but I eventually narrowed it down to this product. Overall, the concept is very nice. It goes on as an oil and comes off with water with no greasy feeling left behind. This might work better for those with dry skin as my skin felt slightly dry after using it.

June 02, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Takes off the layers of sunblock from the day

I recently stopped using toners and started to use cleansing oils at night as a first step in my routine to get off all the sunblock, serums and moisturizers I put on throughout the day. It is easy to apply, and works well on the skin. It does not dry me out and is not hard to move around the face. I would recommend trying it.

March 25, 2018

Works well for the price!

I love that this product is moisturizing and affordable, it removes all makeup without leaving my skin tight. The only flaw would be that it takes more than a few drops to thoroughly clean my face but then for what you pay I don’t mind using more. Great in the winter months!

March 05, 2018

Does what it says it does

Saw this on clearance and thought I would give it a try. I have tried other cleansing oils and this is pretty good, it takes make-up off like its nothing, it washes of pretty good. It could smell a little better, I get that their products are for sensitive skin and doesn't have fragrance but I would still like it it smelled better. Compared to other cleansing oils I did find that this one was a bit thick and was hard to apply at first but after water is applied it was no problem.

February 23, 2018

No oily residue

I don't wear makeup often, but I do use sunscreen. I tried the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil to remove the sunscreen at the end of the day. I put a few drops on the palm of my hand and gently rubbed it over my face. Then I rinsed it off with warm water. I was impressed with how easily it washed off without leaving an oily residue. My skin felt so hydrated and clean. The best part was that it did not make my skin break out.

May 09, 2017

très bon produit à utiliser à tout les jours, vraiment efficace et laisse la peau d'une grande douceur. Merci pour cette belle découverte que je recommande a toute ;)

February 25, 2017

I normally steer clear of products with oil, as I have very acne prone skin. (to be honest I'm surprised I even tried this) But was very surprised with the results.

It left my skin soft, clean and NOT oily, but moisturized. I still use a cleanser in the shower, but this is great as an evening wash-off, or quick morning wash.

February 25, 2017

Tried the Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. It cleaned my sensitive skin well and left very little oily residue behind. Overall this product has a nice and light feeling. Found that the light oily residue was beneficial on super cold days as it kept my skin hydrated without the additional need to put on a moisturizer.

February 25, 2017

I've been a fan of simple for as long as I can remember when I saw this I just had to try it. Simple does not disappoint. I have combo skin and this is perfect. It doesn't stop my skin but leaves it feeling clean and supple. It is also perfect over the eyes and has a nice light scent. I usually use this as a first step makeup remover at night. Would totally get it again!