Simple Kind To Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

This Foaming Cleanser is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and Pro-Vitamin B5 that help lift and removes impurities and remaining traces of makeup. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and moisturized. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Simple.

May 21, 2020
    United States

overall good cleanser

I didnt find any unwanted side effects from this cleanser. I wouldnt say it is the best i've ever tried, however, it did not dry out my skin and I felt confident using it based on the natural ingredients.

February 10, 2020
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this product again

I wanted to try this foaming cleanser because I prefer foaming cleansers and the fact that is more clean than other products you buy I don’t normally use foam cleaners but this one made my skin feel fresh and clean

2.8/5

January 25, 2020

Just okay

I wanted to try this foaming cleanser because I prefer foaming cleansers and the fact that is more clean than other product on the market it spoke to me. I really didn't like it. I felt it was more like a regular liquid soap instead of a facial cleanser and I found after a couple of days my skin was drying out. I wouldn't recommend this product.

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

dry/normal to acne prone skin miracle

when it comes to looking for a new/healthier alternative to your daily skin care routine with cleansers this is one to check out especially if you have acne prone/sensitive skin. this product leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean as it should

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect

Easy to use and lasta quite a while too leaves my face feeling cleaning and fresh its my main go to face wash now and i like all the simple range and use most of them daily

April 11, 2019

My favourite cleanser!

I have been on the hunt for my JG cleanser for years. While on vacation one year I ran out and needed to purchase something on a whim. I ended up grabbing this since I have sensitive skin and I am very glad I did! It is such a nice and light foam, and it does not take very much to clean your face.. maybe half a pump. It takes away all of my makeup and rinses so cleanly. I feel no residue after like some other cleansers and my face is left feeling oh so soft. I have been using this for 3 years exclusively now and I can say my skin has never looked better! I definitely credit this cleanser for solving alot of my skin troubles. Thank you Simple!!

March 25, 2019

Only good things to say!

I love this foaming facial cleanser! It is go gentle on your skin and I've had no problems at all with using it on my sensitive skin. It is gentle enough to be used daily and leaves my face feeling fresh. A bonus is that it works really well for getting my makeup off, the waterproof stuff included!

February 22, 2019

Great cleanser!

I love this product but I can’t seem to find it anymore, very sad. I have sensitive skin and it’s a mild cleanser, it does a great job, no irritation. The fragrance wasn’t overpowering either. And I like the fact that the foam didn’t dry out my face. Overall a great product.

February 04, 2019

Love this!

This is a such a lovely cleanser! Very soft and good for the skin. When you pump the cleanser to your hand, it comes out as a foam and you can lather it up while rubbing it on your face. Makes my face super clean and fresh.

January 23, 2019

Great Product

Very please with this simple but effective product. Does not dry out or irritate my skin. It leaves my skin properly cleansed and comfortable. I like that it's fragrance free.