4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

March 21, 2016

I have super sensitive skin...and oily skin! Awesome combo...I know! So after almost two weeks and using the moisturizer morning and night, I am IMPRESS - this product does not leave my skin oily (even after a long day at work). It has helped me so much with the winter dryness - I will want to keep the Simple regime up for sure! Thanks Chick Advisor for the opportunity!

March 21, 2016

I was sent this moisturizer for review. After trying the product for about 2 weeks, I have developed a love-hate relationship with it. I think it does it's job as a moisturizer completely and I love it for that! But the smell is AWFUL! so bad that I have to wash my hands after I use as I can't stand the smell lingering. I realize it's a natural product which is most likely the cause of the smell but honestly it smells like old makeup or something that has gone bad and it's just not great. I will continue to use this product as I do enjoy the miniaturization, but my one suggestion to make it better is fixing the smell!

March 21, 2016

I love this moisturizer, it is light, smells fresh and actually does what it says it is going to. I have a dry nose and it is a struggle for me. This did just the trick and pairs nicely with everything else.

March 21, 2016

I bought this from the drug store after running out of moisturizer and figured I should give it a try and try something new. I am currently using their face wash and am happy with the way it works, so figured their moisturizer would works well too. I have to say that I am really happy with the way it works, and my skin feels soft after every application. The moisturizer feels light and goes on smoothly without making it feel too heavy on my face. I am happy with this product and would definitely buy it again.

March 21, 2016

I absolutely LOVE the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer. It works so well at moisturizing my winter dry skin, without any oily or greasy feeling that you get from some other brands. It's quick absorbing, and makes my face feel so soft instantly. I also have acne prone skin, and I have been using it for over a week with no breakouts!
    The only thing that took some getting used to is the scent, because it's make for sensitive skin they don't add any scents to it (which is great), but it smells "earthy". not a pleasant scent, but once it dries (in like 10 seconds after you apply it) you don't smell it after.

March 21, 2016

I received the opportunity to sample this great product through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club

The moisturizer feels fresh and hydrating going on the skin and applies smoothly and blends well. It did a pretty good job of keeping my skin hydrated throughout the day. I like how it is made for sensitive skin. While I did enjoy using this product, it wasn't my favourite, mainly because I also like anti-aging properties in my skincare. I would however still recommend it to others if they were looking for a basic moisturizer, then this one would do the trick.

March 21, 2016

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club with ChickAdvisor!

I LOVE this moisturizer! It's such a nice, light, smooth, creamy texture and smells wonderful, almost like citrus! It makes my skin feel so soft afterwards, and for a breakout prone mom of one, I love that I'm seeing fewer pimples and more healthy skin.

March 21, 2016

I love that this moisturizer doesn't leave my face feeling tight, feels fresh all day long and only uses a tiny amount so I know it will last me a long time! Definitely a great value!

March 21, 2016

I received the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    This moisturizer is perfect for medium to oily skin (not recommended for very dry skin) as the formula is very lightweight and non greasy. I like how it's unscented and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it right after a shower to put back any lost moisture into my skin.

March 21, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It is light enough to not overly moisturize your skin but hydrating enough that it leaves my dryer patches smooth. The texture of this moisturizer is very silky and smooth. It brings a nice glow to my skin. This does a nice job of moisturizing without irritating my sensitive skin.I did not experience any breakouts either. It does not clog my pores and it does not make my skin greasy. The price is affordable and the packaging is nice too. It definitely fulfills all of my moisturizer needs without any negative side effects or creating any new problems. I highly recommend this and will absolutely repurchase. I received this for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.