Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Gently cleanses skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed, with no residue left behind. Removes impurities, and even the toughest makeup, with just one wipe.

Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires Simple®
Ces lingettes nettoient délicatement la peau, la laissant hydratée et fraîche, sans résidus. Elles ne contiennent ni alcool, ni huile.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

October 23, 2016

These were great--soft on my skin and left a nice clean feeling behind...great thing about these: you don't need to rinse afterwards, so they'd be great to have while out on a camping trip or on my travels.

October 23, 2016

I tried these at the chick advisor showcase and I have to sayi was pleasantly surprised. I don't tend to buy things like this because they irritate my skin but these did not and they took off my makeup without having to scrub my skin raw. These would be great to have in your beach bag to refresh your skin after sun and sand as well.

October 23, 2016

This product is Good for sensitive skin. (very gentle on your face.) This facial wipe is a bit pricy. I would wait for a sale if you ever want to try this product. (wipe lipsticks in gentle 2 wipes)

October 23, 2016

Used this to remove mascara and blush. Didn't tackle the mascara too well but my face was smooth and clean.
Left my skin a little tacky but once dry felt smooth as silk. Like that it's for sensitive skin.

October 23, 2016

I liked that it took off the makeup with very little effort. No need rub too much or scrub. My skin did not feel dry afterwards. Left my skin feeling smooth.

October 23, 2016

The micellar makeup remover wipes are quite gentle and don't have a scent. They are gentle enough for sensitive skin, I would still use another oil based makeup remover to get the last of my eyeliner and mascara off though. The price is average, not the greatest deal for only 25 wipes. I would repurchase if they were on sale! #chickadvisorshowcase #simpleskincarewipes

October 23, 2016

Its super soft and gentle to the skin. But it doesn't wipe off waterproof makeup. That would require some scrubbing. It overall not bad. There is a small scent but doesn't linger.

October 23, 2016

It dosent irritate your eyes and thoughly takes off the makeup and mascara too! with no smell, very gentle on your skin I love it! It also acts as a exfoliating!

October 23, 2016

I received this product at the Chick advisor showcase for free. When removing the make up it worked quickly and well, leaving my face feeling cool and soft. I felt as though I had just done a really good face wash :). The wipe removed all make up, including stubborn waterproof mascara!

October 23, 2016

Got this product as part of the showcase event, no harsh fragrance and gentle. Very effective as it was able to remove longwear lipstick in one swipe. Additionally, my skin did not feel dry after use