Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

November 08, 2016

Je suis une habituée des eaux micellaires de Bioderma, mais depuis que j'ai essayée celle-ci, je l'ai adoptée. Elle délige tellement bien le maquillage et nettoie très bien ma peau sensible le matin. Je peux voir tous les impuretés qui se sont délogé dans mon visage durant la nuit. Je recommande fortement.

October 16, 2016

I LOVE this micellar water, sometimes I do t want to fully wash my face but this micellar water does the trick. It also is able to take off all of my makeup which you dont usually see. Definitely a good purchase.

October 01, 2016

Cette eau micellaire fonctionne bien sur ma peau et déloge tout traces de maquillages sur mon visage. Douce sur ma peau,elle nettoie bien ma peau sensible.

September 30, 2016

The Micellar Cleansing Water was fantastic. I felt so fresh immediately after one use. It took away all my makeup and daily buildup. No skin irritation and also made with great ingredients. Had my face glowing with cleanliness. A must use!

September 12, 2016

I found this micellar water surprisingly difficult to use.I saturated a cotton pad with product and held in on my eyes and then swiped it across my face, but instead of removing my makeup, this product seemed to push it around on my face. When I go back in with a cotton swab to get the rest of my mascara off of my eyes, this water seems to resist it and won't remove any product. I've never had a micellar water preform so strangely and I won't be repurchasing. Their cleansing wipes are incredible, and I wish they would bottle what they are soaked in.

August 05, 2016

Before using this product I found that even after using a regular gel cleanser there would be trace amounts of makeup on my face. Now, before washing my face I use Simple's Micellar Cleansing Water to pre-cleanse my skin of makeup. After pre-cleansing with this I use my normal cleanser to wash my face and there is absolutely no left over makeup that would of irritated my skin and break me out.

A few cotton pads/balls soaked in this product is all I need to remove most of my makeup (and I'm talking foundation, bronzer, blush, mascara). Although I have to be a bit careful not to get this in my eye when removing mascara because it does burn! Aside from that, this product doesn't irritate or break out my sensitive, dry skin.

Simple's Micellar Cleansing Water is one of my staples in my skin routine and I definitely recommend this product.

August 03, 2016

I love the simple brand. They are one of the few brands that don't break me out like crazy, and do not have a strong annoying scent. The price is great too, you get your money's worth. It is very gentle on the skin, yet effective.

August 02, 2016

This stuff is awesome. I tend to use it a lot in the mornings to give my face a quick cleanse, and I find that it really helps to remove any oil buildup in my T-zone before I continue on with my routine. It's also really useful to remove any excess makeup after you've already cleansed, if there's anything that you've missed. It just leaves the skin feeling very clean and balanced, without leaving an oily residue behind.

July 26, 2016

I've had acne for a long time. And I'm trying to go more natural. I bought this at Walmart last night and used it right away. I love it so far. It made my skin squeaky clean. Now lets hope it will stop by breakouts.

July 12, 2016

I personally prefer a cream to cleanse with, so this is not my preference. It did a good job and got all my make up off, but left me feeling less moisturized then the creams do.