Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 11, 2017

This is a grea tmicellar water, as good as some of the higher end ones without the high price. I love the Simple line generally, as I find them to be non irritating to my skin. This comes with a generou amount as well, and is a great multitasker, really, as it takes off eye makeup as well as being an all over toning effect for your skin with a little exfoliation and softening effect. I like to oil cleanse my face first and then sort of mop off the exceess oili with the micellar water...this is a very gentle way to cleanse the skin. I got my first bottle on sale, and would not hesitate to pay full price for it as it is very econimical to start with. simpls also makes micellar wipes which I keep in my travel makeup bag. the wipes are great for a quick pick me up during the day as well.

March 09, 2017

This is a pretty decent micellar water. I have tried a couple others and this one is not my favorite, but I definitely do not hate it. It has no scent and doesn't smell of alcohol or anything harsh, which I love. It does a decent job of removing makeup if you don't have a lot on your face, or anything waterproof. I have found that this micellar water just does not take off heavy makeup successfully. It does basically nothing for waterproof mascara, eyeliner and liquid lipstick. It also does not really make my skin feel moisturized after using it, like some other micellar water does. I would say this is an okay product, nothing special.

March 09, 2017

this is a little high in price but it is worth the money it does the job take your makeup off with no effort leaves your skin nice and soft and prevents you from rubbing your skin off it is some every one should try

March 02, 2017

I didnt love this because it didn't remove my makeup. I also didn't notice a huge difference. I wish it was more effective. I like that it isn't scented and the packaging is very schick. I would not recommend this product.

February 27, 2017

I absolutely loved this product. After applying it to a cotton pad I easily removed 95% of my makeup without even washing my face. I loved how gentle it was & how wonderful my skin felt after using it for only a few days. I have since purchased this product twice after getting the I told bottle free to review. Everyone should add this product to their daily skincare routine.

February 05, 2017

I've been using this for a few months now and am really enjoying it. I use it after I wash my face with cleanser and it picks up any makeup that was left behind. It does not dry out my skin, it has not made me break out and does not leave any product residue.

January 31, 2017

I have used this product for about 2 years, I have combination sensitive skin, and it does not leave a sticky film, residue or irritation. I really like the Simple line, and will re-purchase some of the items.

January 19, 2017

It is a very plain micellar water with little to no scent. Sometimes I find when I put this particular brand on a cotton pad there is a slight odor to it. This doesn't happen with all of my micellars, but this one in particular. Overall it removes makeup effectively, and with little effort. It leaves skin feeling quite nice.

January 16, 2017

I really liked the simple cleansing wipes so I thought why not give this micellar water a try. First off the bat, the bottle is very simple and seemed natural. The water inside is unscented and very happy to know that this does not contain mineral oil. As for efficacy, you do need to let it soak a bit and leave it on your eyelids for a while , found this seems to work better in removing the makeup rather than treating it like a toner. Works pretty well. Though i still prefer the wipes.

January 16, 2017

Been using this Simple brand micellar water for a pretty long time now and am very happy with it! Removes my makeup nicely, is affordable, leaves my skin soft and is easily accessible being a drug store product. I've gone through countless bottles of this and will hands down be purchasing again!