4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

3.2/5

March 26, 2016

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

My experience with the product based on the package claims was okay. It did get rid of my dry skin.

I would compare this product with other similar products I've tried in the past as it works, but leaves my skin feeling oily, especially if I've used too much.

I would not purchase this product again and/or recommend it to a friend.

3.2/5

March 26, 2016

This is not a rich moisturizer. I've used this a couple times since receiving it as a campaign with ChickAdvisor and find that it does an ok job at moisturizing, but that's it. It doesn't do any additional features: no mattifying, no spf, nothing. It says it has added vitamins, but I don't see a difference. It's a plain moisturizer if you're in need of one, but my skin didn't find this moisturizer to be too fantastic.

March 26, 2016

Really moisturize my skin, it feels cold and soft when you apply it. The cream is rich and fits well for sensitive skin. For me, the smell wasn't in my taste, some kind of natural oil but very subtitle

2.7/5

March 26, 2016

At first I found this very greasy on my skin and would only use it at night. Now I'm not sure I've found it absorbing in much better. So I'm still on the fence about this product. For a night time moisturizer I like it a lot.

March 26, 2016

I have really bad combination skin , this really helped my really dry areas around my nose and top of my forehead. I wasn't a big fan of the smell .
    My skin for sure is way more softer and smoother after using this for a week.

1.8/5

March 25, 2016

I received this as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club!

Personally I found this to leave my skin a little more oily than I'd like. It went on smooth, which was nice, but not for me.

March 25, 2016

I received this product as part of the ChickAdviser Product Review Club!

I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. My skin is combination, and the dry areas are really dry especially in the winter months. I usually have to stick with my one proven moisturizer. This product was light and non-greasy. And it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. For the price point, it's a definite steal.

March 25, 2016

I have received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I've got to admit I'm not very good about faithfully applying my moisturizer daily. When I used the Simple product I was pleased to find a product that was light and smooth. It absorbed into my skin very rapidly which is a plus and didn't leave any oily residue. My skin felt soft and smooth after using. If I were to use a daily moisturizer I would certainly consider this one, you can't beat the price and it worked well.

March 25, 2016

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement, par la poste, avec deux autres produits

J'ai une peau très fragile. J'ai eu des traitements à l'accutane, pendant 6 mois, donc je ne peux pas mettre d'importe quoi dans mon visage. À cause de mes traitements et de l'hiver, j'avais de la difficulté avec ma peau : de la sécheresse et des plaques rouges dans mon visage.

J'ai utilisé la crème hydratante deux fois par jour, soit le soir et le matin, après le nettoyage de mon visage. J'ai vraiment eu une amélioration de la qualité de ma peau. Moins secs, égale au niveau de la couleur et très hydratée, donc très douces.

Par contre, le seul Hic, de la crème est l'odeur... Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais l'odeur je ne l'aimais pas. J'aimais beaucoup l'effet de la crème sur ma peau alors j'ai enduré l'odeur.
    C'est un produit que je recommande pour les peaux sensibles.

March 25, 2016

I have received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. It is such a shame that the company tests on animals, or I would buy this again. I have very sensitive, acne & blackhead prone combination skin with large pores that has got to be the most difficult skin type to buy any kind of moisturizer for. I'm not even going to bother to list all the complaints I have about the vast majority of facial moisturizers on the market... it may take writing a book. I just really have had a rough time for many, many years finding a facial moisturizer that works for me. Probably the biggest complaint I have overall though is that it is extremely difficult to find just a basic moisturizer that doesn't have any sunscreen or age defying/anti wrinkle properties to it. All I've really needed is a basic moisturizer to put on at night when I'm not wearing any makeup to follow up my topical salicylic acid treatment with, which usually dries out and irritates my skin if I don't use a moisturizer afterwards to not only restore moisture to my skin but also sooth it from the irritation.

This moisturizer is seriously the best moisturizer I have found for this purpose to date. It doesn't clog my large pores at all, does a great job at balancing my skin's moisture out by hydrating the dry parts without making them oily/greasy and controls the oily/greasy parts so they don't get as bad as they normally do, soothes the irritation from the acne treatment, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, leaves my skin feeling fresh and natural immediately after application because it soaks right in, and just generally is EXACTLY the kind of moisturizer I've been looking for all these years.

It's mostly scentless and leaves no residue behind. As mentioned, it soaks right in to your skin and hydrates it. If you're looking for just a basic moisturizer with no fuss to help balance your skin after drying it out from cleansing/treating it for acne/toning/etc., you're likely to be very satisfied with this one.