4.9/5

Good - 0

September 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Great for sensitive skin

I try a lot of different types of makeup removal wipes on myself and my clients. This one is by far the most sensitive, effective, and affordable ones by far. If you have sensitive skin then you know the struggle in finding effective products that not only work but don't irritate, especially the eye area, these do it all. Great formula.

July 23, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Simple and clean

These are great for cleaning your face and removing make up weather your in the house or out and about on the go, they make your face feel nice, clean and refreshed!

April 29, 2019

Favourite!

These facial cleansing wipes have got to be my favorite face wipe of all time! I'm constantly gravitating towards them whenever I'm in need of a facial wipe. I've tried several different facial wipes and always come back to the Simple. They make my skin feel amazing when getting make up and dirt and oil off my face!

January 21, 2019

Does what it's supposed to do.

Simple Skin Wipes remove most of my makeup on the full coverage days and refreshing on the no makeup days
    Also does not leave a residue that others do. It is very gentle but effective!

August 02, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

I keep these in my gym bag and in my car for quick cleansing. The wipes are unscented and effective and removing makeup without drying out your skin. They are available at Shoppers and comparable in price to similar face wipes.