Skin Fix Hand Cream

Skin Fix Hand Cream Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #226 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 07, 2017

skin fix hand cream is hand down amazing. I lived on the west coast for 40 years I never had any issues with my skin ever.. We moved to Alberta 3 years ago and I hate my skin. Its dry and itchy and frankly ugly. I had seen a couple commercials an Skin fix hand cream so I went to try it. Holy crap I had never spent so much on hand cream 21 buck I paid. But its the best stuff for my skin out there. Its well worth paying for it I have much smoother softer hands I love this product. I have told family & friends and now they buy it. My step mom had eczema so bad skin fix took it away..

January 10, 2017

This is by far my favourite hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling SO smooth and the best part is that it's non-greasy. There's no fragrance, which I like - it just gets the job done and then some!

2.8/5

April 01, 2016

Skin fix cream works pretty well innitially, however the moisturizing effect is not as long lasting as i would have liked. My skin goes back to being dry within about an hour. Being the kind ofperson I am, I can deal with this by constantly moisturizing, but for the average person I would suggest maybe going with an aveno product instead.

April 16, 2015

I received a sample tube of this very thick cream and gave it to my sister also. Her youngest son suffers from eczema and takes shots for it. It's helping soothe some of the itching.

March 14, 2015

Made Specifically for those who are prone to extremely dry skin and Eczema, i haven’t tried this as i don’t suffer from eczema but my sister was pretty quick to take it off my hands as she does suffer from Eczema, and its working like magic for her. I Do Recommend.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar