4.1/5
Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Reviews
#181 in Hair Removal

October 01, 2019

Great price

This shave gel is all I use, unfortunately I personally am not a huge fan of the scent. It works, I'd just rather the unscented or coconut version. Overall, when it goes on sale you cant beat the price.

August 13, 2019

Nice and smooth

I love to use this shave cream. Leaves legs smooth and with zero razor rash. Great for my boyfriend as well, leaves his face super smooth. Smells good and not too strong

April 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product,I use it everytime shave.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this shave gel without any problems. No razor bumps or anything. I often buy it.

September 29, 2017

Great deal!

Bought this shave gel at Walmart in a bundle with two shave gels and a razor, so it was an amazing deal! Recommend buying the two pack it's cheaper. My legs feel so smooth after, love this shaving cream.

September 09, 2016

I bought a few of these shaving cream when Zellers was shutting down. This product works great. After shaving my legs feel smooth, soft and smell great. You do notice the softer legs just like it says on the bottle. I like the packaging and the pull down flower dispenser. It smells like baby powder.

May 15, 2016

Cream shave is the new best thing since sliced bread. It moisturizes my legs and gives me a clean shave at the same time. I will never use foam shaving cream again!

March 11, 2016

Sintimate Moisturizing cream shave is amazing. i love the packaging with the pop up flower shaped despenser.
    The scent a light floral is just perfect not over powering. The shave cream distributes evenly and adds to a smooth skin after the shave. would recommend to others to try.

November 30, 2015

I love using this, it makes shaving so much easier, its thick and goes on smoothly, it gives a nice close shave on my legs and I like that.

September 28, 2015

This shave cream goes on like a lotion and doesn't lather, but I really liked it. It is completely moisturizing and lasts quite a long time. I haven't gone back to shave cream and this is my go-to for shaving my legs.

March 09, 2015

I love this brand! It leaves my legs feeling so smooth and refreshed even. It also lasts a really long time.