3.9/5
Skintimate Skin Therapy Reviews
#354 in Hair Colour

January 18, 2018

For a closer shave.

Skintimate skintherapy moisturizing shaving gel sensitive skin is a gel shaving cream that lathers nicely when wet. It contains Aloe, olive butter, antioxidants and vitamin E that helps sooth and hydrate the skin. I purchased this along with a Hydraschick 5 razor and I find it gives me a closer shave leaving my legs soft and smooth. I wouldn't say this is the best shaving gel since I did get razor bumps on my bikini area which is unusual for me. I guess I will stick with using my husband's shaving cream it seems to work better for me.

June 26, 2017

Been using it for years!

like my headline says i have been using it for years and will continue to do so. I did try another brand once and after one shave i went back to this product.
    It does not have strong scents, leaves legs smooth and the amount of product you get is worth every penny.

September 28, 2016

I really like this shaving cream. I tend to have very sensitive skin and I find this shaving cream very mild and non-irritating. It smells great and lathers up really well.

July 13, 2012

Skintimate Skin Therapy is exactly what it says it is. Therapy for your skin, this product has a great moisturizer, and makes the shaving experience much better. I love the texture and the scent of this product. Skintimate Skin Therapy lathers up nicely and lasts until I am done shaving. It has a great price value, pretty labeling and packaging, and is a solid product. Love this !!.

June 20, 2011

Skintimates Skin Therayapy shave gel cream conditions your skin while you shave. Its unique moisture rich lotion gel is combined with a skin softening complex of restorative moisturizers, vitamins and anti-oxidants that gives you a more comfortable shave and noticeably softer skin. Skintimate Skin Therapy gel foams into a rich creamy lather allowing your razor to glide over your skin for a closer, more even shave. The rich lather helps to prevent cuts, while locking in your skin's moisture. I like how it lathers up fast and stays where I put it until I run my razor across the stop. My legs always come out smooth and soft after I’ve shaved with Skintimates Skin Therayapy shave cream. My legs never feel dry and itchy like they have felt with some other shave creams I’ve used. I’ve used several types of Skinitmates shave creams for years now and I’ve always come back to the Skin Therayapy type. It’s the only one that I’ve found that keep my skin from drying out.