Skip Hop Chevron Duo Diaper Bag
Good

Skip Hop Chevron Duo Diaper Bag Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2668 in Diaper Bags

March 17, 2017

Very durable bag with lots of pockets for organizing everything. Washes well in the washing machine and dryer and is stylish yet super practical. Has a well padded strap that doesn't dig into my shoulder.

March 04, 2017

Je ne le possède pas encore, mais je l'ai vue dans plusieurs boutique et depuis plusieurs années je me dis que lorsque j'aurai des enfants, j'aimerais beaucoup avoir ce sac à couche. Il y a beaucoup d'espace dedans, et il y a même le petit tapis à langer que l'on peux utiliser lorsqu'on veux changer bébé lors des déplacements. C'est sur qu'un jour j'achète !

September 18, 2016

The moment I saw this diaper bag, I had to have it! I find it to be the perfect size, with lots of pockets. The over should strap is comfortable and it sits well on my body while holding my son. It also has the handles to quickly grab it and go. Last but not least, it's super cute! I needed a gender neutral bag as we did not know the gender of our child, so overall this was perfect!

July 12, 2016

Love this diaper bag! I bought this bag hoping for a versatile bag that my husband and I could both comfortable use, and that would hold everything we need, and this one fit the bill. It holds lots of baby needs, and I can actually find what I'm looking for in it pretty easily. Lots of pockets with magnetic closure, good support pad on the strap, and I love the tech pocket for my phone. Perfect.