Slimfast Meal Replacement Bars Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 303 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 16, 2017

These bars taste great. I usually have them in the morning and then again in the afternoon when I'm snacky. They're great to help you lost some weight.

September 08, 2016

what I’m saying about the Slimfast it’s totally great and it’s really help me to lose my weight because when I started having this and ate this bar I really get lose my weight also it’s really delicious the flavor and the taste I really love it .. Imagine my original weight is 85 pounds but when I tried to drink this and i only use and drink this just for only for two days I lose and i just 81 pounds and this only for two days so for me it’s really great and it’s really help you to lose your weight .. So I recommended this to all the dieters out there.. I really and you must enjoy your diet while eating this delicious nutritious food and drink..

September 15, 2014

I didn't find that I felt super full after eating it but it sure was delicious.

August 28, 2014

Slimfast meal replacement bars and snack bars are all on sale at Shoppers Drug mart right now for $7.99 for the meal replacements and the snack bars are $2.99

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara