Smart For Life Protein Bars

Smart For Life Protein Bars Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

June 21, 2017

Love these

I love these bars! After a workout I crave protein and these bars hit the spot for me. Plus I feel indulgent because I feel like I'm treating myself to a candy bar!

May 18, 2017

These protein bars can be picked up for a very good price at Costco. The box comes with three different flavors: peanut butter chocolate, chocolate, and caramel almond. All three of the flavors are wonderful and yet very different and unique. The chocolate exterior is smooth and rich. It melts in your mouth. All these bars are gluten -free which is great for those with allergies or intolerance.

May 18, 2017

These were one of the first protein bars I ever bought. They keep me full and quench my hunger, just as a good protein bar should. The chocolate coating on the exterior is decadent, smooth, and rich. I like how the interior is crunchy. I have tried all three: peanut butter chocolate, chocolate, and caramel almond. I can't choose a favourite! The chocolate has a marshmallow substance mixed in with the crisps on the interior, which I just love. The caramel almond has almond slivers and caramel at the top of the bar (underneath the chocolate layer), and the crisps have a mild almond extract taste. You can't go wrong with these. You can pick up a box at Costco for a great price.

March 12, 2015

Thank you, Costco, for this fabulous find. Some other protein bars have a ton of sugar, and there are other GF bars that don't taste all that great. I absolutely love the SFL protein bars - they are a staple in our house for sure.

May 05, 2014

New favourite found at Costco! Smart For Life Protein Bars! The variety pack contains (3) different flavours ranging from 18 to 20 grams of protein per bar. Approximately 190 calories per. And the best part is that they actually taste amazing! I think my favourite is Caramel Almond - but they're all good! Use as a snack or a light meal replacement. About $19.99 per box at Costco - so a pretty good value too!