Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Reviews
Ranked #1019 in Lipstick

April 18, 2017

Just got this today.. I love my new Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick.. Its called Pretty Social . It describes me to a tee. Perfect colour and looks great. Goes on smoothly keeps my lips looking good .

February 25, 2017

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick - primrose

1. sleek packaging.
    2. the shade primrose is my perfect everyday lip colour, somewhat my lips but better shade.
    3. light weight.
    4. very pigmented, I only dab it on my lips.
    5. creamy
    6. same as other cream lipstick you have to reapply after eating.
    7. full size is expensive so wait for the mini sets that cost cheaper based on grams. the only downside for the minis is the packaging that weighs very light and plasticky. still looks sleek thou and product is the same...so that's ok :)

October 07, 2016

I have this in Matte Femme Fatale, and I can't wait to get more once I use up some of my other lippies. It's super pigmented and not as drying as a liquid lippie. It does have better staying power than many other bullet lipsticks, and fades nicely without being patchy. Amazing pigment pay off too!

June 03, 2016

Quality, Quality,Quality. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick is a product worth spending on. Applies in easy and smooth strokes. Colour stays true throughout the day. This is such a girl thing; it is perfect on a windy day, long hair doesn't get stuck to the lipstick. Great for sensitive skin to. Love, love, love the 'feme fatale matte colour by Smashbox.

May 03, 2016

creamy moisturizing formula . very pigmented colour . glides right on and provides rich colour in just one stroke . can be worn alone without any lip balm

April 08, 2016

Compared to the "Be Legendary" lip glosses these are very good. I found the glosses to not be very pigmented, but these lipsticks are extremely pigmented. The colours are beautiful and they are are decently long wearing and don't dry out my lips.

March 02, 2016

A new favourite!

I purchased Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Mauve Pink and I have never been more satisfied with a lipstick before. The lipstick itself glides on and leaves behind a soft, velvety feel. The color is magnificent. I have been looking for the perfect shade of warm mauvy pink and this is it. The color looks natural, and yet makes your makeup pop.

August 12, 2015

The lipstick doesnt last very long for me, and personally the colours from this collection and how long it stays on is not worth the $20.00

March 13, 2015

This lipstick definitely is a little more on the pricey side if you're used to drugstore products, but I works extremely well for the price and they have a large range of colors.

January 27, 2015

IN LOVE!! I bought this just for the shade but it goes on amazingly, doesnt really feel like you have a normal lipstick on and last practically all day! Im up to 3 shades and there will be more :D