Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 43 in Colour Correcting Makeup

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying talk about a miracle product! It does everything our classic PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER does along with counteracting skin discolorations and balancing tones. BALANCE combats yellow or sallow tones to brighten skin, BLEND helps conceal sun damage, veins and blotchy skin and ADJUST minimizes red tones caused by rosacea or irritated skin.

April 27, 2017

Smashbox is by far my favorite cosmetic brand. They always pull through with the best products for the best price. The photo finish color correcting foundation primer gets me through those tough days when my skin isnt quite where I want it to be. Whether I have a blemish or dark circles, this is my go to product!

April 26, 2017

I have mild rosacea and this primer is great for keeping my redness to a minimum. I've tried other primers in the past (ie: too faced, hourglass, etc.) but I always come back to this one. A little goes a long way so I think its definitely worth the money ! If you buy the mini size (at Sephora), it is $20 for 15 mL where the full size is $50 for 30 mL. You actually save by getting the smaller version and it's perfect for travel !!

April 10, 2017

It makes your face feel velvity smooth and llook flawless! I don't go a day without it. I highly recommend purchasing this product as a part of your make up routine!

2.0/5

April 04, 2017

Nope..expected this to be of the quality I was used to from Smashbox but found this too runny and then flaky once applied. Not a fan. Waste of money.

April 01, 2017

Great finish, my makeup doesn't sweat off at all! Especially nice in the summer time! But the price is a little high, so for that reason I'm on the hunt for a more cost effective primer. But if price doesn't bother you! Definitely try this!

March 29, 2017

I have oily to combination skin with sensitive skin that often reddens easily.
    Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer goes on silky smooth and helps my foundation adhere well.
    I noticed a slight decrease in the amount of redness after applying this product but not a dramatic difference.

March 29, 2017

I have never used a primer before so I was reluctant to try it. When I tried it, my face felt so soft and smooth, I them put on the foundation and it lasted all day and that's something to say for my job, I am out in the open air all day and this helps keep my make up in place. I love it and will buy it again

March 25, 2017

This primer is well worth your money ! A little bit goes a long way !! I have used the same tube for months now and do my makeup everyday ! It goes on very thin and soft its one of my favorite primers I have used before and will definitely be buying another one once this one is done I am sold on this product !

March 21, 2017

Love this product. Wish it was a little less expensive but a little goes a long way. I totally notice a difference in how my makeup goes on and how it looks when I use this product.

2.2/5

March 17, 2017

There's others out there for less money that work better. I have red toned skin and I don't feel this helps. Goes on too thin. I even tried going thicker on skin and I still feels it doesn't change much.