Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 365 in Primer

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying talk about a miracle product! It does everything our classic PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER does along with counteracting skin discolorations and balancing tones. BALANCE combats yellow or sallow tones to brighten skin, BLEND helps conceal sun damage, veins and blotchy skin and ADJUST minimizes red tones caused by rosacea or irritated skin.

April 26, 2017

I have mild rosacea and this primer is great for keeping my redness to a minimum. I've tried other primers in the past (ie: too faced, hourglass, etc.) but I always come back to this one. A little goes a long way so I think its definitely worth the money ! If you buy the mini size (at Sephora), it is $20 for 15 mL where the full size is $50 for 30 mL. You actually save by getting the smaller version and it's perfect for travel !!

April 01, 2017

Great finish, my makeup doesn't sweat off at all! Especially nice in the summer time! But the price is a little high, so for that reason I'm on the hunt for a more cost effective primer. But if price doesn't bother you! Definitely try this!

March 29, 2017

I have oily to combination skin with sensitive skin that often reddens easily.
    Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer goes on silky smooth and helps my foundation adhere well.
    I noticed a slight decrease in the amount of redness after applying this product but not a dramatic difference.

March 25, 2017

This primer is well worth your money ! A little bit goes a long way !! I have used the same tube for months now and do my makeup everyday ! It goes on very thin and soft its one of my favorite primers I have used before and will definitely be buying another one once this one is done I am sold on this product !

March 21, 2017

Love this product. Wish it was a little less expensive but a little goes a long way. I totally notice a difference in how my makeup goes on and how it looks when I use this product.

March 17, 2017

There's others out there for less money that work better. I have red toned skin and I don't feel this helps. Goes on too thin. I even tried going thicker on skin and I still feels it doesn't change much.

January 07, 2017

Doesnt seem to be a good primer for smoothness. Not sure if i would spend thr money again. I think i will find something less expensive and more effective.

December 20, 2016

I received this primer as a gift and was excited to try it due to it being green and me needing to correct some red spots. It goes on very smooth and helps keep your make-up on all day, however I didn't really notice a big difference, if at all, in cancelling out redness.

December 16, 2016

This primer fills in the pores and is very lightweight. That being said, I bought the green primer to cancel out the redness on my face and unfortunately it does not do that.

December 05, 2016

i was giving this as a suggestion when i complained about the redness of my skin,it works just as well as the original smashbox primer, it just also helped with the redness, smooth going on, and holds makeup well if i forget to set it

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!