Prestige Item
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying talk about a miracle product! It does everything our classic PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER does along with counteracting skin discolorations and balancing tones. BALANCE combats yellow or sallow tones to brighten skin, BLEND helps conceal sun damage, veins and blotchy skin and ADJUST minimizes red tones caused by rosacea or irritated skin.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 08, 2017

Stay fresh all day !

I love the Smashbox line, expecially for priming.
    This was reasonably priced ($30) for the brand name of course, and kept my makeup looking fresh all day.
    You essentially put the primer on first, then your makeup and I like to finish with a setting spray. Perfect!

August 08, 2017

A makeup game changer

I have really fair, sensitive skin with red undertones. For years I couldn't get that airbrushed, flawless look, and I felt too much color came through. That all vanished the moment I discovered Smashbox photo finishing color correcting primer, in green.

I mix this in with my IT Cosmetics foundation, and the result is phenomenal. It's velvety smooth, and it gives the perfect amount of correction, making my skin look fabulous and, for the first time ever, not ruddy! I'm so happy with this product. I've been using it for years and can't live without it now. I can't recommend it enough!

April 27, 2017

Smashbox is by far my favorite cosmetic brand. They always pull through with the best products for the best price. The photo finish color correcting foundation primer gets me through those tough days when my skin isnt quite where I want it to be. Whether I have a blemish or dark circles, this is my go to product!

April 26, 2017

I have mild rosacea and this primer is great for keeping my redness to a minimum. I've tried other primers in the past (ie: too faced, hourglass, etc.) but I always come back to this one. A little goes a long way so I think its definitely worth the money ! If you buy the mini size (at Sephora), it is $20 for 15 mL where the full size is $50 for 30 mL. You actually save by getting the smaller version and it's perfect for travel !!

April 10, 2017

It makes your face feel velvity smooth and llook flawless! I don't go a day without it. I highly recommend purchasing this product as a part of your make up routine!

April 05, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing! It made my make-up stay fresh looking and oil free.I do see a differance with it on, wonderful stuff! I recommend this to all women that wear foundation!

2.0/5

April 04, 2017

Nope..expected this to be of the quality I was used to from Smashbox but found this too runny and then flaky once applied. Not a fan. Waste of money.

April 01, 2017

Great finish, my makeup doesn't sweat off at all! Especially nice in the summer time! But the price is a little high, so for that reason I'm on the hunt for a more cost effective primer. But if price doesn't bother you! Definitely try this!

March 29, 2017

I have oily to combination skin with sensitive skin that often reddens easily.
    Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer goes on silky smooth and helps my foundation adhere well.
    I noticed a slight decrease in the amount of redness after applying this product but not a dramatic difference.

March 29, 2017

I have never used a primer before so I was reluctant to try it. When I tried it, my face felt so soft and smooth, I them put on the foundation and it lasted all day and that's something to say for my job, I am out in the open air all day and this helps keep my make up in place. I love it and will buy it again